For our client we are currently looking for a Customer Operations Manager (EMEA)
- Rapidly Growing Organization
- Customer Operations Role with International Focus
For our well-known client AkzoNobel we are exclusively searching for an experienced Global Category Manager IT / Business Services. Despite the size of the company and autonomy within this position, the Procurement Team is built on team players, and they are eager to welcome their new colleague - You?
- Are you a category manager with strong accolades in IT / business services?
- Does in- and external stakeholder management come natural to you?
The Global Category Manager will be responsible for negotiation and oversight of provider contract(s) and is responsible for the BPO/ITO programs' success. This position is responsible for the strategy, negotiation and execution of contracts within the scope of Enterprise Services category;
- A very dynamic organization with room for personal input
- A position with a lot of responsibility, where you face new challenges daily
Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment
- Interim assignment (maternity cover)
- Fashion Industry
Our client is a steady growing company with life changing products in their portfolio. Due to growth, they are keen to expand their team with a (senior) manager with strong experience in CMO management, Sourcing, and Supplier Relationship Management.
- Are you a (senior) manager with experience in managing CMO's in Pharma?
- Are you a natural born in- and external stakeholder manager?
Our client is young and dynamic company within the new and durable energy sector that is showing impressive year on year growth. Not surprisingly, for their hub in Europe, they are looking for a Supply Chain Expert that wants to become part of their exciting mission. Are you someone with experience and interest in the global container supply chain, that enjoys autonomy in a job? Then this is your next step!
- Are you an expert on container movement and handling, with an eye for detail?
- Do you have a global mindset and strong passion for the container supply chain?
Our client is a fast-growing company with a large consumer product portfolio and ever-growing desire to have their planning department run as optimal as possible. You, the Supply Chain Planner Inbound, are a very important part of this. Are you a supply chain planner that is result-driven, a strong communicator, and enjoys energic working environments, Then wait no longer with applying!
- Is planning part of your DNA and do you get a kick out of stock management?
- Are you a confident team member that thrives best in a vibrant work environment?