As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be focused on online Marketing, expertly implementing the global marketing strategy for the Netherlands.
- Opportunity to join an innovative global and company
- Great culture and opportunities for growth
As Marketing Cloud Specialist you are responsible for the optimization and automation of the personalized Customer journey and processes on the Salesforce eCommerce Cloud.
- A very well-know retailer
- Rotterdam area, full time position - fluent Dutch and English required
As eCommerce Manager, you are responsible for the eCommerce P&L at a global level. Commercial Drive and Management skills to reach the targets agreed upon. Additionally, you will be managing a team of 6 people. The goal of this role is to grow the eCommerce and Omnichannel business.
- A challenging role in a fast-growing organisation
- Challenging role with many responsibilities and many growth opportunities
As a Product Content Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of at least 7-9 specialists
responsible for product content
- A very well-know organisation operating in the consumer electronics industry
- High complexity with growth rewards
The main purpose of the manager is to manage the new team, aiming to bring data management to the next level of maturity, implement related processes and procedures and safeguard optimal alignment and collaboration with (senior) business stakeholders, the IT / Digital Leadership team, and dedicated data & BI experts in the organisation.
- contract with the possibility to extend
- 32-40 hours per week (flexible)
They are looking for a Business Analyst IT (Salesforce) with a business-oriented attitude who delicately analyses business requirements and plan the execution of new IT capabilities. You will act as a trusted business IT partner day2day with business process owners and key-users, and will translate the requirements into an IT Roadmap to support the company commercial digital transformation.
- Join the mission to help empower parents and children to discover the world!
- An inspirational, fast-growing international work environment!
Design, develop and implement innovative, creative communications solutions supporting the company's propositions and offering. You ensure a best-in-class approach to internal communications across a range of mediums and platforms, such as Slack, e-mail, intranet, and digital signage. You will also support the thoughtful planning and engagement for a broad array of stakeholders, contributing to comprehensive communications.
- Opportunity to join a multinational consultancy firm
- Dynamic position working with top clients