Within this role, you will be the Lead for the procurement in Europe; and face for their European chemical industry business unit.
In addition, your will be responsible for the strategic procurement of assigned raw materials and other commodities and categories to support the European business and for driving year-over-year productivity.
- Do you have an entreprenual mindset that is eager to make an impact?
- Do you enjoy managing different countries / regions?
Within an international organisation in the process industry, you will be responsible for purchasing service maintenance contracts (for our factory and laboratory), chemicals, additives, waste streams and IT/HR/General services. It concerns a position in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Do you strive in a dynamic and changing environment?
- Do you have experience in Non-Product Related purchasing?
Do you want to work for an innovative and international expanding company that contributes to the global energy transition? Because we want to enhance our business we are looking for a Sourcing Manager.
- Involved in energy transition
- European sourcing function
Als inkoper heb je een grote zelfstandigheid. Er is in deze functie interactie met de interne organisatie en (internationale) leveranciers. Binnen een commodity ben je verantwoordelijk voor de aansturing van het multifunctionele team.
Je werkzaamheden zullen bestaan uit Commodity management, Investeringsprojecten en Inkoop op tactisch/strategisch niveau. Vanwege de opzet van ons inkoopproces zullen ook operationele inkoop taken tot je pakket horen.
- Werken bij een oeen hoogwaardig technologisch bedrijf
- Je hebt te maken met hoge standaarden en product/proceseisen
Als inkoopmanager ben je volledig verantwoordelijk voor het opzetten van het inkoopbeleid, de inkoop en de bijbehorende contracten. Tevens ben je verantwoordelijk voor het managen van het inkoopteam. Ook bezoek je in deze functie een aantal keer per jaar de leveranciers in het buitenland.
- Procurement, Vendor Management, Stakeholder Management
Our client is an international company in the Food & Beverage industry. Their products can be found anywhere and are consumed everywhere in the world. With a large portfolio of SKU's and international customers, this is a fantastic opportunity where your expertise is needed and an opportunity to further develop oneself.
- Is planning and process development part of your DNA?
- Do you enjoy planning and being part of projects in an international team?
As a Tactical Buyer, you are part of the procurement department and you are primarily responsible for the purchase of products and services for the engineering department (equipment, civil, maintenance), IT, and Facility. In accordance with the purchasing guidelines, you conclude purchasing contracts on several (international) markets.
- Do you have purchasing experience in a non-product related environment?
- Have you completed NEVI 1 training?
As a Category Manager you are responsible for all reliable utility supplies that manufacturing site needs to operate. You will be the linking pin between the company's long-term vision and the dynamic energy markets. You focus on the sites in Europe ensuring the development and/or deployment of strategic purchasing plans of utilities.
- Are you an expert in conventional or renewable energy procurement?
- Do you want to lead a company transition into sustainable energy?
As a Production Planner, you plan the production in such a manner that all the products can be delivered to customers at the agreed time. You will further ensure efficient use of resources in order to maintain product quality and optimize production flexibility.
- Are you passionate about production planning?
- Do you have a background in FMCG?
The purpose of this role is to work closely with the business leaders on the site/country to ensure that the business requirements are clearly understood, appropriately challenged, and considered in the Category and Sub-Category strategies (Demand management).
- Great place to work!
- Great and challenging opportunity!
- Large multinational looking to temporary widen their team of buyers
- Assignment of 12 months, hybrid working (2 days per week at the office)
- Direct buying experience is a must, food/fmcg a plus
- To start as soon as possible
- Assignment for 12 months, hybrid working, international position
- To start ASAP, Dutch proficiency is not required, English is
Our customer is looking for a Operations Manager! A leader who knows how to have fun, work hard, and make a difference. Our customer takes a different approach to distribution and its team. They service their customers with the highest level of expectation and approach our team with the same level of care. Seeking a leader who can embrace fun while understanding the importance of delivering the highest level of performance on a consistent basis.
- A different approach to distribution and its team
- Seeking a leader who can embrace fun
A job in which you'll be handling interesting and complex claims relating to shipment within the company's core business sectors.
- Opportunity to join a household name
- The chance to work on complex claims that will help you develop your experience
In the position of Senior Buyer you will be responsible for purchasing goods and/or services and managing
contracts and supplier's performance, such as having the goods in the right place, at the right time, with the right price, quantity and quality. We are looking for someone who immediately takes up tasks, is able to roll up his sleeves and works together with the stakeholders in the organization to continuously optimize the purchasing processes.
- Are you ready for your next career step in the procurement area?
- Are you an expert in Indirect purchasing or MRO?
- The Senior Capacity Planner is to develop and evaluate midterm to long term production plans that support maximizing the business' profitability.
- This position is also charged with leading the monthly S&OP/IBP process to make collective decisions that support the business strategy over the next 12-18 months.
- Develop and evaluate midterm to long term production plans
- You are charged with leading the monthly S&OP/IBP process
As a Site Manager you can really make a big impact in running our production facility and further developing our strategy for the future. You will not only run the distribution center in Bleiswijk, but you will also become part of a fast-growing organization.
- Do you like running a production facility?
- Are you interested in developing a strategy for the future?
Define, implement, in collaboration, with supply chain and procurement director, procurement processes in Benelux. Optimise stock level, stock turn. Meet service level targets and improve customer satisfaction. Develop the performance of the procurement team.
- Fantastic organization!
- Challenging and great opportunity!
This Procurement Category Manager - Logistics position is responsible for the Logistics ~50 Million Euro portfolio; sourcing (including strategy setting, supplier selection and relationship management), as well as spend management (negotiation, business awarding, contracting, risk management, supplier performance improvement) for multiple logistics modalities, providing market insights and supplier management expertise to the organisation.
- working in an international environment
- Responsible for purchasing in the field of logistics
With their business growing, they are currently looking for an Indirect Buyer to join their team in Brussels.
- You want to work in a multinational company
- You are strategic and have excellent negotiation skills
Om succesvol in deze functie te zijn is je persoonlijkheid minstens zo belangrijk als je werkervaring. Je hebt het vermogen om de operatie te doorzien, je bent "data driven", besluitvaardig en pragmatisch.
- Werken voor een wereldwijde logistieke dienstverlener voor diverse branches?
- Ervaring met het opbouwen en optimaliseren van processen?