As a Legal Counsel, you are responsible for providing the business of the Company with a variety of legal support on the day-to-day work but also in case of transactions. This work is both independent and in team-work. The focus is with (inter)national commercial contracts related to the IT infrastructure business of the Company. You would directly report into the General Counsel based in the Netherlands
- A challenging job in a professional team
- Innovative and international work environment
Interim assignment with the focus on employment and contract law and data protection.
- Provides an active contribution to legal issues and the compliance program.
- Data protection is another important responsibility within the legal department.
A broad, versatile stand-alone legal position for a Legal Counsel, capable of multi-tasking without losing eye for quality and output and is looking to run the business from a legal perspective by him/herself! As this is a stand-alone position, the job includes both commercial contracting (drafting,reviewing,negotiating) and the further set-up of the internal legal house including corporate governance and compliance tasks.
- Stand-alone legal position with focus on IT/IP
- Excellent growth opportunities and great exposure to business
Be the first legal point of contact in The Netherlands while contributing to the green energy transition. You will work on a wide variety of projects related to high profile offshore wind and hydrogen projects in an international and positive work environment.
- Great oppertunity to work on high profile and renewable energy projects
- Being the first legal point of contact within an international legal team
An unique opportunity to join the deal team as Legal Counsel Finance, in which position you will report directly to the Legal Manager Finance and be part of a centre of excellence, promoting cross-functional collaboration and providing tangible corporate legal advice to the business and local legal teams. You will be responsible for various project finance and corporate finance initiatives in support of the company's business and support Treasury activities.
- Contributing to a responsible energy transition
- Working on financing projects in a challenging and international environment
The Corporate Legal Counsel will serve as a member of the Legal team that consists of three other professionals: a Corporate Legal Counsel and Manager, Paralegal and Legal Assistant. The team is located in Amsterdam and provides legal support to the comanies'entities in jurisdictions outside the US.
- Part of a nice team of professionals
- International company
Legal Counsel EMEA - Dutch speaking - UK or Netherlands based
- Insight is a Fortune 500-ranked IT and Technology Business
- General Commercial Benelux role - Dutch speaking - Netherlands or UK based
The Senior Legal Counsel provide legal advice and support to the Defense Airframe business line and operations in the UK and the Netherlands. In this position will report directly to the Head of Legal - Defense and will work closely with the Defense Airframe Leadership in the UK and the Netherlands. This role will support business strategy decisions, contract negotiations, disputes, industrial security, export control and other compliance issues.
- Nice legal role within an complex international enviroment
- Very nice role as Legal Counsel
AkzoNobel's Insurance Department (AIS) has global responsibility for the set up and implementation of strategic global insurance programs such as General & Product Liability, Property Damage & Business Interruption and Directors & Officers Liability. These global programs cover all AkzoNobel businesses and operations in more than 150 countries.
- focus on the resolution of complex and high value insurance claims.
- Global programs cover all businesses and operations in more than 150 countries
The role would allow you to join the firm and help establish an Energy practice. It is a strategic growth area for the firm and you would come in and help spearhead this exciting opportunity.
- The chance to join a growing firm as a partner
- The opportunity to take control of your career and join an ambitious firm
Fund Administration is our Company's core business, and their alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry's most respected. As part of the management team in Amsterdam, you will work primarily with fund management companies to provide critical support to the client companies in their corporate investment structures and help them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
- You will be part of the management team in Amsterdam.
- You will provide critical support to the client companies.
Lead oversight of financial crime prevention and compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements for the
Dutch legal entity, Provide periodic compliance reporting and escalations to senior leadership and the Board of Directors, Fulfil the tasks of the designated role of DPO as defined by Article 39 of the GDPR.
- Great opportunity to work for a successful FinTech in Payments
- Opportunity to participate in the building of a new and innovative company
As a Senior Privacy Officer/Expert you contribute by supporting GPO in exercising her regulatory oversight tasks, and in informing, advising and issuing privacy (incl. record keeping) recommendations to the organisation. Using your expertise, knowledge and skills, you make sure that Rabobank processes, retains and disposes records in line with internal and external guidelines, protects personal data and acts within the legal and ethical boundaries.
- Would you like to contribute to the data protection of Rabobank worldwide?
- You can make a difference by making sure we as a bank 'do the right thing'
Als HR Business Partner laveer je gemakkelijk tussen de verschillende legal entities en rapporteer je aan de Head of HR. Je weet wat er binnen de organisatie speelt en vertaalt dit in advies richting het managament team. Je bent een resultaatgerichte HR Business Partner met sterke communicatie vaardigheden en bent analytisch sterk.
- Mooie HR Business Partner rol
- Belangrijke schakel bij een internationaal bedrijf in maritieme verzekeringen
Based at AbbVie's office in Zwolle you will make a valuable contribution to AbbVie Logistics (VLOG). The Financial Analyst is part of a team of 4 analysts and reports to the Finance Lead. You will support the Finance Lead and/or the Controller directly and indirectly by making a substantial contribution to the VLOG Finance business plan. You are aware of and works within the legal and company regulations and actively contributes to the governance processes and culture.
- Make a valuable contribution to AbbVie Logistics
- Contribute to AbbVie's success and the health of the patients