In this role you will provide support to the legal team. Your job will consist of a broad range of responsibilities, from secretarial work, corporate housekeeping and several administrative legal procedures.
- International and constantly evolving environment
- Responsibility and flexibility
As the Legal Counsel, you are the primary contact person for providing legal advise and supporting with investment (private equity, activist, M&A, financing) activities to several entities of the group to which the Client belongs. This position demands a legal counsel with affinity with the following areas of law: corporate law, contract law, corporate governance and compliance related topics. You will also act as secretary to the management board of the Client.
- Large investment company with investments in real estate and industry
- Broad legal position
To act as an in-house commercial lawyer as part of an active and engaged global legal team committed to enabling commercial success. This role is to provide support to our EMEA teams as part of our wider EMEA legal team.
- Commercial role within an international environment
- Opportunity for French qualified Legal Counsel
A broad, versatile stand-alone legal position for a Legal Counsel, capable of multi-tasking without losing eye for quality and output and is looking to run the business from a legal perspective by him/herself! As this is a stand-alone position, the job includes both commercial contracting (drafting,reviewing,negotiating) and the further set-up of the internal legal house including corporate governance and compliance tasks.
- Stand-alone legal position with focus on IT/IP
- Excellent growth opportunities and great exposure to business
As Legal Counsel a.i., you will provide support to the business: providing legal advice to clients according to the applicable Dutch laws and regulation (B2 BW), working closely with other teams to ensure client satisfaction, maintenance of current and new client relationships
- Leading industry player
- Corporate law
Are you ready to join the mission to innovate the legal profession by supporting international clients with operating efficient and effective? Then you might be the next Commercial Legal Counsel we are looking for!
- Innovation of the legal profession
- Working for international clients in a dynamic environment
De afdeling Schade & Verzekeringen is als onderdeel van de juridische afdeling Recht & Compliance verantwoordelijk voor de behandeling van alle schadedossiers en verzekeringsvraagstukken binnen de organisatie.
- Dynamische en groeiende retail organisatie
- Zelfstandige functie met eigen verantwoordelijkheid
Een mooie senior positie bij een toonaangevende kredietverstrekker waarbij je in een relatief klein team verantwoordelijk bent voor een breed scala aan juridische zaken en een centrale rol binnen de organisatie hebt richting verschillende stakeholders!
- Toonaangevende kedietverstrekker actief in Nederland en EU
- Marktleider op het gebied van consumptief krediet
Als Junior Jurist Vastgoed word jij vanaf de eerste dag betrokken bij het gehele proces van projectontwikkeling. Je zal veel "on the job" en van je collega's leren, zodat je gaandeweg steeds meer juridische verantwoordelijkheden op je kan gaan nemen. Omdat je altijd in een (multidisciplinair) team werkt, trek je veel op met collega's maar ook met externe adviseurs. Richting externe adviseur vervul je een coördinerende rol, omdat je de voortgang van de projecten dient te bewaken.
- Mooie startpositie bij dynamische, groeiende organisatie
- Werken bij projectontwikkelaar
As a Legal Project Manager M&A you will work for large corporations, financials and investment companies who want to permanently improve their 'Legal Delivery' in M&A. No day is the same, but your clients and team can count on you for bringing transactions to a successful closing.
- Legal Delivery in M&A
- Working for large corporations, financials and investment companies
As a Sr. Legal Counsel, you are responsible for providing the business of the Client with a variety of legal support, on a day-to-day basis and in case of transactional work. The focus is with (inter)national commercial contracts related to the IT infrastructure business of the Client. You would directly report into the General Counsel based in the Netherlands.
- IT infrastructure service company
- Independent commercial contracting legal position
A challenging job for the hands-on, business-savvy Corporate Paralegal! As part of the legal team, you will be responsible for managing a wide range of legal corporate services for all legal entities within the group (Dutch+worldwide).You will also be involved with advising on Dutch company laws, drafting and reviewing various legal documentation and ensure that the group' companies are in good legal and compliance standing.
- Interesting broad corporate position within IT infrastructure service company
- Start up environment
This role involves legal support, assisting with corporate administration, real estate funds, financing and execution support for large scale real estate transactions.
- An exciting job in a constantly evolving environment.
- An outstanding opportunity to join a team across 13 European countries
Als Product Owner / Projectmanager maak je deel uit van een team dat verantwoordelijk is voor het functioneel managen van de financiële bedrijfsapplicaties van Loyens & Loeff. Je werkt binnen het SCRUM-raamwerk samen met multidisciplinaire collega's.
- Een moderne, informele en dynamische werkomgeving
- Toonaangevend juridisch en fiscaal partner binnen de benelux
As a member of the firm's banking & finance team, you will work on a wide-range of legal services, advising clients on syndicated lending, acquisition financing, trade and commodity financing, project financing, asset financing, development finance and impact financing.
- The opportunity to join a top-tier, elite international practice
- The chance to work within a fast-paced, successful team that enjoys success
Combined position of General Counsel and Company Secretary to the Board of the organization with multiple subsidiaries across several continents. In this position, you will act as an important and strategic business partner, but also as the trusted advisor to the Board. You will report into the Executive Chairman and work closely with the business on both holding and subsidiaries' level. The legal work is diverse and both corporate and commercial.
- Pharmaceutical company with international subsidiaries
- Combined role of General Counsel and Company Secretary
The role will involve you being part of a team of civil law notaries advising on corporate law and notarial law matters and preparing and executing notarial deeds.
- The opportunity to join a well-respected firm
- An excellent role for a seasoned civil notary
Surety Claims Handler to support EMEA region within an international team.
- New role in international team
- Role at industry leader
Act as privacy legal point of contact for the appropriate business and functional leaders and their teams and inform them of their privacy compliance obligations pursuant to privacy policies and applicable data protection law.
- The Privacy Counsel will apply knowledge of international privacy laws
- responsible for advising business group/function on legal /strategical matters
To operate as an in-house employment lawyer within an active and engaged team committed to enabling the organisation's continued commercial success. You will be reporting to the General Counsel, EMEA and the role will be based in the EMEA Headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Dynamic organisation
- New role with growth opportunities