Recruitment services - Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit
Financial institutions operate in an increasingly stringent regulatory climate, both at home and abroad, and face intense scrutiny. Even outside the financial sector, the compliance imperative continues to add pressure to businesses. This makes it critical to find suitably qualified and experienced risk and compliance professionals. Our specialised Risk & Compliance division consists of a core team of experienced recruitment consultants who understand the specific demands of each risk or compliance position. They know the precise balance of personal qualities, competences, technical skills and experience that a suitable candidate needs to offer.
All our recruitment consultants have an extensive network of contacts in both risk and compliance. Combined with their years of professional experience, this allows them to observe trends and anticipate what these markets will need in the way of skilled professionals, today and tomorrow.
Michael Page Risk & Compliance specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of risk and compliance professionals, ranging from junior roles up to director level. With our consultative approach, we have a proven track record of completing recruitment and interim assignments with organizations ranging from SME’s to blue-chip multinationals. Consequently, we’ve earned the trust of businesses within different industries through building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
- (Trade) Compliance Officer
- Head Model Validation
- Head E-Channel Security
- Risk Officer
- Teamlead Quantitative Risk Management
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Enterprise Risk Manager
- Head Asset Liability Management
- (Group) Compliance Officer
- Market Surveillance Officer
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
- Banking & Financial Services
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interim Management