Recruitment services - Tax
Michael Page Tax is since 2001 specialised in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced fiscal professionals varying from medior to director level. Our client base consists of both SMEs and large multinationals.
With their fiscal background and extensive experience in recruiting tax profiles, our Recruitment Consultants know what it’s like to work in your area of the industry, both from the candidate and employer perspective.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
- Head of Tax
- Tax Manager / Director
- VAT Accountant
- (Senior) VAT Specialist
- Tax Controller
- Transfer Pricing Manager
- Tax Associate
- Tax Compliance Specialist
- Corporate Tax Manager
- M&A Specialist
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
- Banking & Financial Services
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interim Management