Verzorgen van een juiste, tijdige en complete financiele administratie.
- Langdurige opdracht
- Mogelijkheid tot verlenging
The position will be responsible for leading the regional finance team and provide financial business partnership to the regional management organization in driving Sales, Operating Income and Cash Flow. This role ensures effective delivery of all aspects of financial accounting including internal and external reporting and compliance with statutory, tax and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Part of Allegion Group (stock listed)
- Global pioneer in safety and security
Fast growing company with a young and international oriented team with over the 30+ nationalities. You be a part of one of the biggest supply chain in FMCGs shipment by sea, air, rail or road. A company who has open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realising them. You are responsible for Risk & Compliance in the field of compliance, tax and in- and external regulations.
- Working within a company with highly ambitious growth plans
- A young and open-mined team with short lines and pleasant work atmosphere
Finance Management position in support of the CFO to help reorganising and restructuring the organisation.
- Finance Manager a.i. position within an international and dynamic NGO
- Focus on reorganizing, structuring and making a difference
A dynamic position in an international environment, with a broad responsibility within financial controlling.
- Dynamic position in an international environment
- Broad responsibility within financial controlling
Getting the organisation in control on an organisational and a program level.
- Finance Manager at a growing NGO
- All-round financial position
Looking for an Financial controller with a lot of accounting experience.
- Interesting high resposibility assignment
- Big international company
Performs overseeing tasks of the financial administration - from revising booking in various administrations to compiling and consolidating monthly reporting financial statements and taking care of various reporting Ad-Hoc functions, insight into the figures. It is your job to ensure that key controls are operating and documented on a monthly basis for all operating companies inside the group.
- Involvement in the preparation of budgets, forecast and cash flow
- The Financial Controller reports directly to the Finance Manager
As the Financial Controller, you'll be part of a team of 4 Finance specialists and report to the Manager Accounting. The main responsibility of this position is to ensure the Group's performance reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- International and dynamic organisation
- A challenging position with interesting projects
As Financial Controller, you are in charge of the Finance team that consists of 3 Financial
Administrators. You support them in executing their daily activities such as invoicing, accounting, and
month- and year-end closings.
- International Organisation
- longterm assignment
- Aan de slag als (ass.)controller naast de manager financial accounting
- Aan de slag binnen een commerciële zorgorganisatie
- Werken voor een beursgenoteerde organisatie
- Werken in de zorg
Perform the credit risk assessment and review of potential and existing borrowers in project finance and corporate finance and to present independent opinion as well as maintaining credit risk management framework of the Bank
- Broad role within recently established bank with a project finance focus
- International setting, Amsterdam (Zuid) based
Lead and manage the finance team, participating in the management team and reporting directly to the Commercial Director
- Stable, multinational organization
- Customer oriented, quality driven company
Consolidation in Tagetik
Corporate controller role
- International scale-up
- Are growing rapidly
Work with solutions architecture for the European organization. With your expertise, you will whenever needed be able to assess business processes and system architecture in place, resolving technical issues impacting the finance function, provide supervision and guidance when working with external partners as well as giving advice to stakeholders in layman terms of complex system and business process issues.
- Challenging opportunity within a great team!
- A international role at a great employer!
As a Corporate Financial Controller, located in Rotterdam, you are ultimately responsible for financial reporting and financial control of multiple European entities in accordance with US and Dutch GAAP.
You will also have end to end responsibility for all month, quarter and year end closings according to US GAAP and furthermore, for the statutory reporting, according to local (Dutch & Belgium) GAAP.
- Award winning international and dynamic company
- Be a part of a robust high-performance team, supported, developed and inspired
A Financial Controller to further strengthen the Finance team of a fast-growing investment fund based in Amsterdam. You will be actively involved in various aspects of the company: finance, administration, compliance and risk management for the company and related funds. You will report to the Finance Director and work closely with the Business Controller.
- Fund Accounting / PE experince
- Dutch speaking
Great new role as IT Manager Finance to bridge the gap between IT and the Finance business by facilitating their needs with developing and delivering IT products that help them to improve the processes and quality.
- The bridge between Finance and IT
- Delivering change and improvements to the business
As The Team Lead Financial Controller, you will be ultimately responsible for financial reporting and financial control of multiple European entities in accordance with US GAAP and local GAAP
You will have two direct reports and be the first point of contact with the Auditors in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Award winning international and dynamic company
- Be the first point of Contact
You will be responsible for the management and coordination of a range of portfolios, with a focus on the quality of services delivered to your clients.
- Min 4-5 years of experiece in trust or finanical services
- Focus on quality and client contact / relationship