Je bent verantwoordelijk voor het ontwikkelen, aansturen en managen van projecten op gebied van websites, social media en verwante toepassingen. Je vormt op strategisch niveau de verbindende schakel tussen het algemene communicatiebeleid en de digitale communicatie en zorgt voor de uitwerking van ideeën tot compleet werkende websites en -toepassingen.
- Locatie: Zuid-Holland, Vloeiend in de Nederlandse en Engelse taal
- Min. 5 jaar werkervaring in digitale marketing-communicatie omgeving
Jouw inzet is belangrijk voor ons bedrijf, omdat je de IT-toepassingen naar een hoger niveau tilt en verbeteringen levert die voldoen aan de eisen van de gebruiker. Je draagt hierdoor bij aan het waarmaken van de bedrijfsvisie. Ook hou je de verschillende stakeholders op de hoogte van de voortgang. In deze functie maak je deel uit van een matrix-georganiseerd-PO-team. Je rapporteert rechtstreeks aan de CFO. Ook word je begeleid door onze on-site agile coach.
- Verantw. voor de tech. en funct ontwikkeling van verkoopgerelateerde applicaties
- Je hebt de leiding over de planning, vereisten en deliverables en houdt de stake
Our client is a strong international organisation in the Retail / Consumer goods / Technology market. As a Head of Digital Experience, you have responsibility over the organisation's s digital touch points. Your mission is to analyse the customer journey, followed by designing and executing the optimal online shopping experience (on desktop, mobile and app) and to foresee continuous improvements.
- Responsibility over the organization's digital touchpoints
- Rotterdam area, full time position - fluent Dutch and English required
G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, they are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us. G-star is looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because they believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
- G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world
- Innovative organization which is driven by data
Our client is based in Rotterdam but has international operations and is a rapidly-growing organisation offering digital import-export-related services.
- International fast-growing company - 32 hours and remote/home office possible
- CMS, SEO, SEA, Lead generation knowledge are must-haves to apply
The Digital Product Manager (B2C Website) Europe, will be responsible for taking full ownership of the customer end-to-end digital customer journey for a specific product. The role will monitor and manage the progress of the product, overseeing the development of product documentation whilst understanding and translating customer needs.
- A challenging role in an International organisation.
- Growth possibilities.
The Digital Product Manager B2B will take full ownership of the customer end-to-end digital customer journey for specific products, creating and managing a product backlog, mapping out dependencies and acting as the primary liaison for products by agreeing on goals and KPIs. The role will understand customer needs, translating these into priority features, whilst coordinating the design of new digital solutions.
- A challenging role in an International organisation.
- Growth possibilities.
De (digital) Marketing Communicatie Specialist is medeverantwoordelijk voor de wereldwijde marketingcommunicatie strategie van Den Hartogh. Binnen deze strategie wordt steeds gestreefd naar maximalisatie van de brand awareness met als belangrijke doelstelling de optimalisatie van Den Hartogh's digitale aanwezigheid. Daarnaast is het ondersteunen van de regionale commerciële teams om verkoop en klantloyaliteit te bevorderen een van de belangrijkste taken.
- Locatie: Zuid-Holland, Vloeiend in de Nederlandse en Engelse taal.
- Een zeer uitdagende functie met innovatie als belangrijkste component.
As a E-commerce Operations Specialist you will be responsible for bringing new insight and leads the process for the best in class site experience and campaign delivery of the E-commerce platform. You will be playing a key role in merchandising the EMEA sites, optimizing the on-site user experience as well as maintaining our site & catalogue up to date in preparation for weekly marketing stories on-site.
- International sports and fashion brand
- Great opportunity for young and ambitious IT professionals
For our client, we are looking for an interim Sr. Onsite Merchandising Manager
- eTail business with Global scope
- International Footwear Company
You will be responsible for managing and growing the business within your region.
You will be selling business solutions at the executive level within large companies.
- Strong experience in business development and strategic account management
- Experience in selling at the executive level within large companies
The program manager will be a key member in the digital transformation of our client, aligning his/her work with the overall timetables and resources, and in close collaboration with the business, such as country managers.
- Being part of a global IT organisation
- Driving change with global programs
Do you want to join our small Enterprise Risk Management team in the second line to protect our customers and the bank from operational risk events and help us to organize effective enterprise-wide risk management processes? Less than a year ago we started transforming the bank into a digital SME lender. We are changing our IT infra, automating processes, re-thinking approaches towards the risk management and looking for innovatively-thinking, hard-working, hands-on and result-oriented colleagues to drive the transformation and ensure it is well controlled.
- Broad role, flat organization
- dynamic role within fast paced surrounding
This organization is seeking a high-energy Enterprise Account Executive with a proven track record of closing deals and exceeding quota at a high-growth cloud organization. Our DAM (Digital Asset Management) solution has been implemented by some of the world's leading organizations and we are currently growing our sales team to keep up our rapid growth.
- Commercial role within a rapidly growing fast-paced organization.
- An innovative and entrepreneurial organization.
A very challenging and new position as IoT Product Manager within a growing and market leading company with strong ambitions to grow their IoT and Digital business. In the role you will play a key role in the expansion of IoT services, implement services at clients and actively help in developing the business.
- The responsibility to grow and implement IoT Services with customers
- Working for the Number 1 satellite communication provider
You are in charge of developing the presence a new type of product / service offering in the assigned region for our client. You will have to be in close contact with physicians, pharmacists, purchasers and other DMUs in order to implement this new solution and grow the homecare and digital health devices linked to clinical nutrition.
- A role in an international healthcare company
- You will be developing a whole new market
The Product Owner CDP is responsible for optimizing the value and use of the CDP by defining and prioritizing the features and functionality of all elements of the Customer Data Platform (CDP), including the roadmap. You also act as a liaison between the Digital business team, the Online marketing and CRM teams, and the technical development team ensuring all requirements and views are represented in delivering the final CDP product.
- Working at an ever growing global fashion brand
- Innovative, tech driven and sustainable