Our contact person was on top of things without being too pushy. A very pleasant collaboration.
Recruitment services - Healthcare & Life Sciences
Since 2004, Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences has been the recruitment leader in the markets of Medical Devices (including medical technology, diagnostics, disposables, implants and instruments), Pharmaceuticals (generic, specific and OTC) and Biotechnology. We focus on providing temporary, permanent, interim and contracting recruitment solutions for companies based in the Netherlands, or companies who are looking to hire in the Netherlands.
Our experienced team
Our Recruitment Consultants hail from a healthcare or life sciences background, which gives them strong insights into and understanding of employers’ needs in dynamic medical markets. This enables them to thoroughly assess highly qualified candidates’ motivation and skillset, which, in turn, ensures an efficient, professional recruitment process. As a result, our team has earned the trust of our client businesses. They have built long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with companies ranging from new spin-offs and start-ups to specialist niche suppliers and global multinationals.
Our best practice approach
In order to maintain our leading edge in life sciences recruitment, each of our specialised recruitment consultants each have a focus on a specific business area, including: Sales & Marketing, Quality & Regulatory, Health Economics & Market Access, Medical Affairs & Communications, and Research & Development.
In addition, our recruitment team is further assigned to specific (sub)specialisms, as for example; cardiology, neurology, orthopaedics, nutraceuticals or active pharmaceutical ingredients. This gives you the advantage of always dealing with a knowledgeable consultant who knows your local market inside out.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited include:
- Sales & Marketing: Sales Representative, Product Specialist, Key Account Manager, Field Technical Engineer, National Sales Manager, Commercial Director Europe, Brand Manager, Market Access Manager, Market Intelligence Specialist, Consumer Insight Analyst, Senior Product Manager, Marketing Manager EMEA, Global Marketing Director
- Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs: QA/RA Officer, Manager QMS, Global RA Manager, Quality Director, Responsible Person (RP), Qualified Person (QP)
- Research & Development: Research Scientist, Manager R&D, Project manager R&D
- Other: Customer Service Manager, Medical Affairs Manager, Medical Scientific Liaison, Bid and Tender Manager, Reimbursement Director Europe, Head of EMEA Customer Service
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
- Banking & Financial Services
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interim Management
The position was successfully filled in no time. The recruitment consultant had a proactive approach and genuinely delved into our organisation and the proposed candidates.
We worked closely together with Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences in order to determine the right candidate profile for a newly created role.