You are here
Recruitment services - Information Technology
Michael Page Information Technology specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of IT professionals, ranging from junior roles up to director level. With our consultative approach, we have a proven track record of completing recruitment and interim assignments with organisations ranging from SMEs to blue-chip multinationals.
Our consultants are specialised in recruitment of candidates in information technology and therefore know about all the latest developments in your sector. Additionally, we deploy a results-oriented approach by operating a fee structure that is based primarily on our success in fulfilling your requirements. A significant element of the fee is related to successful completion of a placement. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will source a new candidate for you, free of charge. Since our recruitment teams are regionally-focused, you’ll always deal with someone who knows the local market inside out.
Michael Page Information Technology’s recruitment efforts are split into two main business areas:
- Business Facing IT: Recruitment of both generalists and specialists with a strong business focus and solid management skills.
- ERP / Applications: Recruitment of experts in the field of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. We are highly specialised in SAP roles, but also recruit the best specialists in other applications like MS Dynamics, Oracle and JD Edwards.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
Business Facing IT roles:
- ICT Manager
- Project / Program Manager
- Business / Information Analyst
- Information Architect
- ICT Team Lead
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Functional / Technical Consultant
- SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Implementation Manager
- Application Administrator
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
- Banking & Financial Services
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interim Management
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit
- Sales & Marketing