Michael Page supports us in our search for talent: in the past year they have proved themselves to be a trustworthy and resourceful recruitment partner, and successfully filled several vacancies, much to our satisfaction.
Recruitment services - Engineering & Manufacturing
Currently, the pool of technical talent in the Netherlands is limited and attracting the best talent is a key driver for any organisation. Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced engineering and manufacturing professionals.
All of our consultants have a technical background or broad experience in the recruitment of technical profiles, so they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector. Additionally, we deploy a results-oriented approach by operating a fee structure that is based primarily on our success in fulfilling your requirements. A significant element of the fee is related to successful completion of a placement. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will source a new candidate for you, free of charge. Since our recruitment teams are regionally-focused, you’ll always deal with someone who knows the local market inside out.
Sectors for which we have successfully recruited:
|Oil, Gas & Energy||Manufacturing|
|Chemical Industry||Food & Pharma|
|Building Technologies||Marine & Offshore|
|Automotive Industry||High Tech|
Function areas for which we have successfully recruited:
- Design & Development
- Production Management
- Site / Operations Management
- Process Improvement
- Product Quality
- Project Management
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our recruitment consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within four months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our recruitment consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
- Banking & Financial Services
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interim Management
I highly recommend Michael Page to anyone, and will definitely want to use their services again in the future.