You are here
Your role with us
PageGroup is a specialised recruitment organisation. All our consultants are experts in their own fields and intermediate only for their specific markets. Thus during the recruitment process clients get the best service and the widest coverage of candidates.
As a recruitment consultant with PageGroup you combine commercial business development with targeted, personal provision of service to clients. You enjoy being busy with many things at the same time. You achieve your success partly thanks to your strengths as a communicator with clients, candidates and colleagues.
- A recruitment consultant’s most important responsibilities are:
- seeking, approaching and building up client and business relations;
- recommending and selling recruitment solutions to clients, taking due account of their needs;
- attracting and selecting suitable candidates and instilling enthusiasm in them as to their career opportunities and appropriate vacancies;
- accompanying and advising candidates during the application procedure, from the first contact though to contract signing;
- after-sales with clients and placed candidates;
- developing networking activities to collect business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities;
- Fulfilling agreements made with clients, candidates and colleagues