You are here
Your role with us
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential.
We are specialist recruiters. All our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, which gives our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
We use a wide range of innovative, world leading technology to help our consultants successfully engage with and nurture relationships with their clients, candidates and colleagues.
The role of a PageGroup recruitment consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue through effective relationships. Our technology helps them develop those relationships every step of the way.
To quote one of our consultants, “I just placed a 60 year old unemployed candidate... we change people's lives, one of the reasons why I love this job!”
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities