Het leven van een recruitment consultant is dynamisch en vereist veel verschillende vaardigheden. De ene dag lever je een pitch aan een klant en de volgende dag ben je kandidaten aan het interviewen voor de opdracht die je hebt binnengehaald. Je bent onder andere bezig met business development, consultancy en het leveren van de beste service in de markt.
- Commercieel uitdagende positie voor een jurist
- Transparante doorgroeimogelijkheden
Looking for an in house legal generalist to join the legal department of the European HQ of the client, within an international and commercial environment.
The position is very all-round, and includes providing day-to-day legal support to the business, drafting/reviewing/negotiating commercial contracts, advising on legal disputes and coordinating where needed, being involved with providing training on legal topics to the business, etc.
- Digital technology
- EMEA scope
A broad, versatile stand-alone legal position for a Legal Counsel, capable of multi-tasking without losing eye for quality and output and is looking to run the business from a legal perspective by him/herself! As this is a stand-alone position, the job includes both commercial contracting (drafting,reviewing,negotiating) and the further set-up of the internal legal house including corporate governance and compliance tasks.
- Stand-alone legal position with focus on IT/IP
- Excellent growth opportunities and great exposure to business
An unique opportunity to join the deal team as Legal Counsel Finance, in which position you will report directly to the Legal Manager Finance and be part of a centre of excellence, promoting cross-functional collaboration and providing tangible corporate legal advice to the business and local legal teams. You will be responsible for various project finance and corporate finance initiatives in support of the company's business and support Treasury activities.
- Contributing to a responsible energy transition
- Working on financing projects in a challenging and international environment
We are looking for a legal professional to join our Legal Department in Rotterdam. In this position, you advise different departments on contract terms, handle disputes arising under different type of commercial agreements, among other commodity sale and purchase contracts.
- Global organization in commodity trading (food)
- Challenging role with an international scope
The Corporate Legal team: The team is responsible for the corporate governance, structure and due decision making of all group companies and closely cooperates with Treasury and the Corporate Finance team on the internal and external financing documentation (debt and equity). As Corporate Legal Counsel you are positioned within a challenging and international environment and will report directly to the Corporate Legal Manager.
- Dynamic organisation
- Challenging role with an international scope
Manage and provide legal advice on a fully independent basis to all Coatings businesses in the Benelux and Deco business in the Netherlands, including their management teams and the Country Custodian Team, and local functions.
Develop and ensure implementation of legal strategic plan, policies and best practices for the Benelux region, to help ensure the realization of the Business' strategic objectives.
- Manage and provide legal advice on a fully independent basis
- Develop and ensure implementation of legal strategic plan and policies
International Legal Counsel position with strong focus on (inter)national commercial contracting related to franchise/licensing, distribution and procurement; divided by geographical area, you will pro-actively provide support to the business, review, draft and negotiate (inter)national contracts with international, big suppliers; co-responsible for re-negotiating existing agreements (according to UK / French laws) on a recurring basis (every 5 years).
- International opportunity within leading FMCG sector
- International legal team operating on global scope
Legal Counsel EMEA - Dutch speaking - UK or Netherlands based
- Insight is a Fortune 500-ranked IT and Technology Business
- General Commercial Benelux role - Dutch speaking - Netherlands or UK based
Als senior bedrijfsjurist, ondersteun je de organisatie om binnen de kaders van de geldende wet- en regelgeving te opereren. Daarbinnen ga je op zoek naar constructieve oplossingen voor complexe kwesties.
- De kans om te werken in een dynamische omgeving
- De mogelijkheid om binnen het bedrijfsleven te werken
An exciting new position in the company for a Paralegal who is looking for a broad, supportive role within a small Legal team. Reporting into the Group General Counsel, you will work independently and together to support the business of the company to ensure that the legal and compliance activities are well executed and in good standing.
- Join a company that helps to improve the quality of healthcare worldwide
- Legal and compliance activities
The role would allow you to join the firm and help establish an Energy practice. It is a strategic growth area for the firm and you would come in and help spearhead this exciting opportunity.
- The chance to join a growing firm as a partner
- The opportunity to take control of your career and join an ambitious firm
Do you want to be part of building a next-general financial infrastructure that aims to provide regulated financial entities around the world with tools they need to seamless access the decentralised financing (DeFi) space?
This is a newly created position for an experienced and knowledgeable Lead Counsel, who shall be responsible for leading the in-house legal department and manage all legal, corporate and regulatory matters.
- Bridging the gap between DeFi, Crypto & TradFi
- Builder of a decentralized, blockchain-agnostic layer two protocol
The EMEA Rewards Leader will lead the strategy development, design, implementation, administration, and governance of all regional compensation programs and serve as a key contributor to the global total rewards strategy. This role will ensure all programs align with the overall business strategy, are effective in attracting, rewarding, and retaining key talent, and are fully compliant with local legal and regulatory requirements.
- A collaborative role that will work cross-functionally with business leadership
- Growth Potential
Ensuring an accurate administration of the Dutch holding company in accordance with applicable accounting principles, legal requirements and Company policies. Works in alignment with holding staff to develop and implement accurate management information.
- Challenging position at a global player in food and hospitality
- Develop your skills in an experienced environment
The principal purpose of this role is to perform Compliance and Legal work of the Bank and to ensure that the activities of the Bank comply with all applicable laws and regulations and are conducted in line with the regulatory expectations of the Dutch/EU regulators by ensuring that all policies and procedures and awareness of staff and relevant third parties are in place to the standards expected by Dutch/EU regulators.
- Great opportunity to join an international operating bank
- Broad (regulatory) Compliance function