Are you ready to join a diverse and global workforce as a Legal Counsel? Act as a business partner by advising the business in a practical and pragmatic way. Your role is broad and diverse within a dynamic and international environment.
- Act as a business partner; advising the business in a practical & pragmatic way
- A broad and diverse role within a dynamic and international environment
A broad, versatile stand-alone legal position for a Legal Counsel, capable of multi-tasking without losing eye for quality and output and is looking to run the business from a legal perspective by him/herself! As this is a stand-alone position, the job includes both commercial contracting (drafting,reviewing,negotiating) and the further set-up of the internal legal house including corporate governance and compliance tasks.
- Stand-alone legal position with focus on IT/IP
- Excellent growth opportunities and great exposure to business
Team Lead of Middle office credits that coordinates the function of the department and manages two other financial professionals in the team.
- Unique opportunity for a Dutch speaking legal professional with financial bg
- Become the team lead for a central function in a commercial bank
In de functie van Regulatory Affairs Specialist Benelux ben je verantwoordelijk voor het implementeren, borgen, en bewaken van alle zakelijke transacties op het gebied van compliance, certificering en regulatory affairs. Een zeer brede rol met veel verantwoordelijkheid binnen een internationale organisate waarin jouw persoonlijke groei en ontwikkeling voorop staat.
- Een brede rol op het gebied van compliance, certificering en regulatory affairs
- Een stimulerende werkomgeving die gericht is op innovatie en ontwikkeling
A sparring partner for the business and part of the legal team that is responsible for Investment Transactions & Securities.
- Dynamic environment where high quality and drive are of paramount importance
- Versatile role with many opportunities and challenges
The Statutory Reporting Specialist is a member of the Finance Statutory Reporting & Tax team. The department is responsible for performing all statutory financial reporting tasks applicable to legal entities of the Group in Europe and Asia.
- Werken voor een internationale organisatie
- Werken voor een bedrijf in de retail
The Head of Business works closely with the Director to review all financial, HR, legal and administrative issues of the organisation. You will advises on the maintenance and development of clear and effective administrative processes to management as well as the team in the host cities, taking into account the difference between the legal and financial contexts in the Netherlands and the host countries
- You will work for one of the most influential biennials in the world.
- The Head of Business works both in Amsterdam and the host cities in Europe.
UL seeks an manager accounting who will be responsible for an accounting team (4fte) covering 13 legal entities.
The position will be based in Arnhem, Netherlands.
- Working in an entrepreneurial and dynamic atmosphere
- Part of a global team working towards a common goal to make the world safer
De Manager Finance en Control (MFC) draagt bij aan het optimaliseren van de operationele resultaten. De MFC geeft leiding aan de afdeling F&C, houdt overzicht, acteert waar nodig hands-on, en heeft een brede ervaring op het gebied van operationele en financiële bedrijfsprocessen, accounting, financial performance management, budget & cost control, legal & risk management en IT-management.
- Een manager positie waar je operationeel actief blijft en sparringpartner bent
- Mogelijkheid om directe impact te maken op de finance afdeling
As part of the role, you are in charge of analysis and internal control. You ensure legal and accounting compliance.
- Imerys, world leader in specialty minerals for industry
- International environment, innovation, challenges
As our Labour Relations Advisor you are a strong communicator with good organisational sensitivity. You easily notice labour and employee relations trends in an organisation and have profound knowledge of (legal) developments related to Collective Labour Agreements (CLA), working conditions and labour/employee relations.
- Working for one of world's largest courier and logistics provider
- Challenging Labor Relations Advisor position managing multiple key stakeholders
In this rewarding and challeging role you will take ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process while being a true decision maker and experienced business professional. You will have a specific focus on vacancies within our Europe IT
organization, as well as support on corporate roles such as Finance, HR, Legal, Procurement and Sustainability.
- Great opportunity to work for a leading global building materials business
- Challenging opportunity within a great international team