You are here
Webinar: How Brexit is impacting logistics: A pan-European perspective
Date: 21st April 2021
Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Host: Ben Lyons, Operating Director, Michael Page
- Jaap Bruining, SVP Head of Europe, Coyote Logistics
- John Waldock, UK Retail Logistics Specialist
- John Lucy, Head of International Transport, The Road Haulage Association
In the aftermath of the UK’s trade deal with the EU, it is essential that logistics and transport professionals in both markets understand the effects of Brexit to date, and the key trends that will affect the industry in 2021 and beyond.
In this webinar, our guest speakers, Jaap Bruining, SVP and Head of Europe at Coyote Logistics, John Waldock, UK Retail Logistics Specialist, and John Lucy, Head of International Transport, The Road Haulage Association share exclusive insights on:
- The impact of Brexit on logistics, transport, and exporting and importing to and from the UK since January 1st 2021
- How can the logistics industry provide solutions to the challenges resulting from Brexit?
- Predictions for 2021 and beyond as further aspects of Brexit are implemented, including import checks to the UK
- What skillsets will be in demand going forward as a result of Brexit?
Register for access to this on-demand webinar below: