Als Associate M&A of Manager ben je als essentiële schakel in het deal team nauw betrokken bij alle werkstromen en neem je grote mate van (eind)verantwoordelijkheid over delen van het transactieproces.
- Een bepalende rol spelen in toonaangevende internationale fusies en overnames
- Also possible for internationals to apply
Responsible for managing the books of client companies, from A to Z, maintaining the day-to-day administration, drafting statistics reports for the DNB, controlling and authorizing payments, negotiating with banks, auditors, tax and other state authorities on behalf of client companies, as well as drafting annual financial returns.
- Expereinced in IFRS consolidation and trust industry
- Aquistion bonus and no time-writing
Jointly with the Specialised Finance team and its stakeholders like Financial Recovery & Restructuring and Corporate Investments, structuring debt for equity conversions and subsequently actively manage these equity holdings in Dutch and international corporates.
- Originating, structuring & managing high profile Debt for Equity swaps
- Private equity sparring partner to management
Your main role will be to pro-actively contribute in the management of customer relationships, responding to customer enquiries, monitoring and supporting associated tasks and activities. Frequent interaction with various types of clients, onsite visits, bankers meetings, conferences and seminars.
- Opportunity to join the Global Corporate Investment Banking division
- Fluency in Dutch is required for client contact
Responsible for supporting and helping to execute the agreed sales/service plan for UK and Irish Institutions clients and consultants in line with the vision, strategy and objectives of the firm
- Experience with financial institutions required
- Opportunity to join a dynamic role at an international organisation
Our client is looking for an Interim Payroll Administrator to work together on the payroll for their national and international clients.
This company offers you the chance to step on-board for a couple of months, in a position of Payroll Administrator for a constantly growing client portfolio.
As a driven problem-solver, your knowledge and ability will be used to solve complex payroll and compensation-related issues.
- Interim assignment within a financial services organization located in Amsterdam
- International environment
As the accounting Associate, you are responsible for all accountancy matters concerning the Dutch entities and will advise the portfolio entities on various accountancy-related aspects.
- Experience in the Trust industry / Familiar with holding structures
- NetSuite knoweldge is an advantage
Accounting Team Manager role within Retail Business.
- Global Retail Company
- Great career opportunity
Reporting to the Head Accounting and Financial Reporting, this role is responsible for the timely, accurate and complete Accounting & Financial Reporting services.
- Looking for a candidate with a strong background in Accounting and Reporting
- Dutch speaker
This is a leading role responsible for all accounting and general ledger matters within a fast-growing banking institution. You will be responsible for the overall data quality of the financial administration, the bank's general ledger, and drive the annual budget cycle.
- Organized financial accountant with experience leading a team
- Revelent industry expereince in Banking or Financial Services
As a senior trader, you will collaborate with our software engineers, quants and researchers to develop novel trading strategies and explore new trading opportunities in a large variety of financial instruments.
- Opportunity to join the new office in Amsterdam
- Key role for development and growth in the market
You will be responsible for the management and coordination of a range of portfolios, with a focus on the quality of services delivered to your clients.
- Min 4-5 years of experiece in trust or finanical services
- Focus on quality and client contact / relationship
The Senior Relationship Manager will Manage the corporate banking team efficiently so that performance goals and
objectives are achieved, acting as the first point of contact of the bank's prospects and clients.
- Act as first point of contact for the bank's prospects and clients
- Syndicated loans experience
For the new business line, Credit Europe Bank will establish a new team reporting directly to the Division Director Bank Relations. Supply Chain team's first member will be the experienced supply chain expert to set up the new business line's requirements.
- Are you experienced in Trade Finance?
- Opportunity to join a new business line of the bank