Het leven van een recruitment consultant is dynamisch en vereist veel verschillende vaardigheden. De ene dag lever je een pitch aan een klant en de volgende dag ben je kandidaten aan het interviewen voor de opdracht die je hebt binnengehaald. Je bent onder andere bezig met business development, consultancy en het leveren van de beste service in de markt.
- Commercieel uitdagende positie voor een jurist
- Transparante doorgroeimogelijkheden
Looking for an in house legal generalist to join the legal department of the European HQ of the client, within an international and commercial environment.
The position is very all-round, and includes providing day-to-day legal support to the business, drafting/reviewing/negotiating commercial contracts, advising on legal disputes and coordinating where needed, being involved with providing training on legal topics to the business, etc.
- Digital technology
- EMEA scope
A broad, versatile stand-alone legal position for a Legal Counsel, capable of multi-tasking without losing eye for quality and output and is looking to run the business from a legal perspective by him/herself! As this is a stand-alone position, the job includes both commercial contracting (drafting,reviewing,negotiating) and the further set-up of the internal legal house including corporate governance and compliance tasks.
- Stand-alone legal position with focus on IT/IP
- Excellent growth opportunities and great exposure to business
All-round corporate legal counsel position, responsible for providing legal advise to the business on a variety of local and international agreements, providing corporate legal support with (M&A) transactions and strategic partnerships; and acting as sparring partner to the Head of Legal Affairs, senior management and board.
Co-responsible for providing corporate legal support on corporate housekeeping of all group entities.
- Leading digital lifestyle company, streaming of entertainment services
- Join a young, international organization and fun legal team
We are looking for a legal professional to join our Legal Department in Rotterdam. In this position, you advise different departments on contract terms, handle disputes arising under different type of commercial agreements, among other commodity sale and purchase contracts.
- Global organization in commodity trading (food)
- Challenging role with an international scope
The Corporate Legal team: The team is responsible for the corporate governance, structure and due decision making of all group companies and closely cooperates with Treasury and the Corporate Finance team on the internal and external financing documentation (debt and equity). As Corporate Legal Counsel you are positioned within a challenging and international environment and will report directly to the Corporate Legal Manager.
- Dynamic organisation
- Challenging role with an international scope
International Legal Counsel position with strong focus on (inter)national commercial contracting related to franchise/licensing, distribution and procurement; divided by geographical area, you will pro-actively provide support to the business, review, draft and negotiate (inter)national contracts with international, big suppliers; co-responsible for re-negotiating existing agreements (according to UK / French laws) on a recurring basis (every 5 years).
- International opportunity within leading FMCG sector
- International legal team operating on global scope
Interesting opportunity for a Dutch speaking Legal Assistant to join a Legal team of 4, at the Dutch office based on the Zuid-As, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The main activities consist of supporting the Legal team and other businesses with legal and administrative tasks, supporting with legal transactions and other legal and administrative tasks. This is a broad role where you will get flexibility and room to take ownership!
- Joining a stock-listed international organization
- Professional and fun legal team of 4 based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
This is an all-round legal counsel role for a lawyer who would like to become part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company and who enjoys working in a team. In a legal team of 2,5 FTE, you will be responsible for advising and supporting the business on a variety of legal topics, mitigating legal risks, negotiating commercial agreements and providing legal advice.
- Working for a CDMO
- Involved in all stages of biopharmaceutical development
Support the business on Dutch real estate transactional activity including acquisitions, development, divestments, joint ventures and leasing initiatives. Support the Treasury, Tax and Accounting team on transactions (e.g. debt financing, corporate restructuring, profit distributions). Managing the team and ensure fair and equitable ownership and distribution of workload. Promoting growth, wellbeing and training of corporate legal and compliance team.
- An exciting job in a constantly evolving environment.
- Challenging role in a growing organization
Als senior bedrijfsjurist, ondersteun je de organisatie om binnen de kaders van de geldende wet- en regelgeving te opereren. Daarbinnen ga je op zoek naar constructieve oplossingen voor complexe kwesties.
- De kans om te werken in een dynamische omgeving
- De mogelijkheid om binnen het bedrijfsleven te werken
The International Contract Lawyer is responsible for negotiating and drafting international agreements and related legal documentation. Your portfolio consists of national and international clients, and you will act as business partner by pro-actively advising, supporting and coordinating all legal aspects related to the international agreements. You will also be involved with global projects.
- Leader in sustainable mobility
- Joining an international legal team
The role would allow you to join the firm and help establish an Energy practice. It is a strategic growth area for the firm and you would come in and help spearhead this exciting opportunity.
- The chance to join a growing firm as a partner
- The opportunity to take control of your career and join an ambitious firm
In deze rol ben jij verantwoordelijk voor de interne compliance van Perfetti van Melle, je weet wel, van die snoepjes. Je werkt veel samen met de Tax, Finance en Legal afdelingen waartussen jij de schakel bent en zelf ook aanverwante zaken oppakt. Dit is de ideale rol voor iemand die graag zelfstandig werkt en het verschil wil maken in de organisatie.
- Dynamische rol voor de echte regelaar
- Werken op het snijvlak van governance & compliance
The Financial Analyst is part of a team of 4 analysts and reports to a Senior Analyst. The Financial Analyst will support the Senior Analyst and/or the Controller directly and indirectly by making a substantial contribution to the VLOG Finance business plan. He/she is aware of and works within the legal and company regulations and actively contributes to the governance processes and culture.
- AbbVie has been at the top of the global 'Best Workplaces' list
- Work at a young and ambitious biopharmaceutical company
Ensuring an accurate administration of the Dutch holding company in accordance with applicable accounting principles, legal requirements and Company policies. Works in alignment with holding staff to develop and implement accurate management information.
- Challenging position at a global player in food and hospitality
- Develop your skills in an experienced environment
The principal purpose of this role is to perform Compliance and Legal work of the Bank and to ensure that the activities of the Bank comply with all applicable laws and regulations and are conducted in line with the regulatory expectations of the Dutch/EU regulators by ensuring that all policies and procedures and awareness of staff and relevant third parties are in place to the standards expected by Dutch/EU regulators.
- Great opportunity to join an international operating bank
- Broad (regulatory) Compliance function
Our client is looking for a strong Safety & Health Advisor who is not afraid to make choices, trust his or her judgment and makes impact on others.
You are responsible for development and implementation of the Health & Safety policy. You do this by a thorough understanding of risks, relevant legal requirements and standards, operational processes and SHE practices and methods.
- A versatile role, with a lot of interesting aspects
- Coordinate safety & health risk reduction and incident follow up for the site