Als inkoopmanager ben je volledig verantwoordelijk voor het opzetten van het inkoopbeleid, de inkoop en de bijbehorende contracten. Tevens ben je verantwoordelijk voor het managen van het inkoopteam. Ook bezoek je in deze functie een aantal keer per jaar de leveranciers in het buitenland.
- Procurement, Vendor Management, Stakeholder Management
- Large multinational looking to temporary widen their team of buyers
- Assignment of 12 months, hybrid working (2 days per week at the office)
- Direct buying experience is a must, food/fmcg a plus
- To start as soon as possible
- Assignment for 12 months, hybrid working, international position
- To start ASAP, Dutch proficiency is not required, English is
My client is looking for someone to support the Benelux sales and marketing team with the growing administrative & procurement tasks inflicted by the change of my client's accounting systems and supplier on-boarding procedures.
- Interim role within the financial services industry
- Interim administrative support position
Our client is an international company in the Food & Beverage industry. Their products can be found anywhere and are consumed everywhere in the world. With a large portfolio of SKU's and international customers, this is a fantastic opportunity where your expertise is needed and an opportunity to further develop oneself.
- Is planning and process development part of your DNA?
- Do you enjoy planning and being part of projects in an international team?
Voor onze klant zijn wij op zoek naar een gedreven Inventory Specialist, Inventory Coordinator, of Inventory Manager, die de komende zes maanden zijn/haar tanden wil zetten in een uitdagende en vooral leuke opdracht. Het bedrijf is in meerdere landen in Europa actief en de goederen waar het om gaan zijn hoog in waarde.
- Opdacht voor 6 maanden, omg. Amsterdam, deels remote & een aantal keer op reis
- Een inventory management met als focus: Analyze, accuratie, rapportage en groei
Our client is an international company in the Food & Beverage industry with a large customer base across the globe. Your role as a supply chain planner ensures processes and systems are fully synchronized and optimized. A great communicator with keen interest for market trends and the ability to manage the monthly demand process. Inside the team, he leads the performance management This is a fantastic opportunity...
- Are you a supply chain professional with a keen interest for projects?
- Do you love to seeing the products you work on, in the supermarket?
Our client is a large international company with well known brands in their portfolio. With an expected seasonal peak, they would like to hire an interim/temp professional to help them manage the supply planning of their finished goods operationally.
- Interim / temp assignment at a renowned international company
- 4-6 months, 32-40 hrs. per week, 3 days remote, 2 days p/w at the office
For a very fast growing scale up, we're looking for a hands-on interim supply chain manager to set up and improve the supply chain. For at least 6 months with possibility to extend.
- Set up supply chain
Our client is a large fast-growing company within a chemical sector. The Supply Chain Team Lead is a very important position within this company. Are you result-driven, a strong communicator, and enjoys energetic working environments, then wait no longer with applying!
- Is Supply Chain part of your DNA and do you get a kick out of stock management?
- Are you a confident team leader that thrives best in a vibrant work environment?
This is a key global role, in which you will own the development and implementation of our global electronic component manufacturing sourcing strategy. You will proactively reach out to create new partnerships with electronic manufacturing providers to supply us with the embedded parts that make up our next-generation charging stations.
- Generate and implement effective sourcing and management strategies
- Run the negotiations, manage the contracts and maintain the partnerships
This role is a part of our client's 2022 expansion plan to grow their global footprint to reach more patients.
You will be the first person on the ground in the Netherlands and tasked with setting up the entire operations.
- A unique opportunity to launch a proven successful business in NL
- Save lives
In this position you are responsible for different levels of planning, making sure the team is managed in such a way that not only everyone is utilizing their highest potential but also everyone is happy and able to develop him or herself not only on a business level, but also personal level.
- Manager Supply & Demand Planning
- Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Forecasting, Production Planning & S & OP
In this job you have a broad supply chain responsibility, focusing on different parts within the supply chain such as supplier management, laising with production up to delivery of the products.
- Working as a Project Manager Supply Chain for a fast paced organization
- Project Management, Supplier Management, Supply Chain, Logistics, Delivery
In this position you are responsible for the management of the third party logistics with a broad international scope.
Also you are responsible for great logistics projects.
- Working as Logistics Manager in a fast pace retail organization
- Logistics, 3PL Management, Retail, Supplier Management, Warehousing
International Legal Counsel position with strong focus on (inter)national commercial contracting related to franchise/licensing, distribution and procurement; divided by geographical area, you will pro-actively provide support to the business, review, draft and negotiate (inter)national contracts with international, big suppliers; co-responsible for re-negotiating existing agreements (according to UK / French laws) on a recurring basis (every 5 years).
- International opportunity within leading FMCG sector
- International legal team operating on global scope
For our Procurement & Supply Chain team we are currently looking for a new colleague with the natural ability to connect with people, someone who is eager, look for responsibility and enjoys being part of a team.
- We assist in reaching goals - what skills do you want to further develop?
- Do you enjoy in- and external stakeholder management & connecting the dots?