- At PageGroup we change lives! We would love to change yours
- An exciting opportunity to further build our business as well as your own career
Over onze klant
At PageGroup we change lives! We would love to change yours.
The PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top companies. With c. 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession. Our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
It's not just about what we do - it's about how we do it. Our success is underpinned by a culture of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
In this role you will, with your team, support our business in our four offices by;
- Proactively attracting, sourcing and screening sales / recruitment candidates
- Effectively build and maintain a pipeline of qualified people via different strategies
- Conducting competency-based interviews in Dutch and/or English
- Updating and managing all candidate activity through our ATS
- Act as an advisor and strategic partner for our directors and hiring managers
- Participate in talent acquisition projects such as: participate in set-up/development Campus Recruitment, organization of events, support onboarding of new employees
You will bring energy and drive to this Talent Acquisition team and feel at ease in a professional sales environment. Proactively sourcing, hunting and screening candidates is not new to you, so you can immediately show your hands-on mentality. Due to your strong stakeholder management skills you can support our business in the best way.
- Minimum of two years' recruitment experience, with a proven track record
- Flexibility to work from our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Tilburg
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills
an exciting opportunity to further build our business as well as your own career
- Internal training programme
- A contract for 32 to 40 hours a week
- Market conform salary, bonus scheme, I-phone, mobility package
- Hybrid working