Investment Associate - Private Equity
Hands-on experience within private equity as an investment associate
Investment in mid-corporates
Over onze klant
De PE division of the bank invests in successful and mature Dutch companies with strong management teams by providing risk capital to helprealize their (international) growth or buy-outplans. Since January 1, 2018 they are also active in the German market. This position is (initially) for the Dutch team.
They utilize products ranging from subordinated debt to minority equity and are flexible regarding capital structures that best meet their client's needs.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Investment Associate supports his/her team in all the phases of origination, execution, investment management and internal projects. The activities include amongst others support on pitches, analyzing and structuring deals, performing due diligence, negotiations, documentation, reviews, modelling and valuations. The Investment Associate has no primary focus on one of the department's activities and is flexible in their time spend, based on workload and in order to build abroader skillset and gain experience. Within the activities, certain (content) specializations could bepossible (specific "Roles"). Examples of such (changing) roles are: Valuation Expert, Deal flow Expert, External Market expert, etc.
- NATIVE DUTCH (a must) and fluent in English
- An academic background in economics, finance or a technical study
- Self-starting and enjoy working in a demanding environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Fluent command of the Dutch and English language
- Strong drive, ambition and determination
- Result oriented; 'getting things done' mentality, business sense
- Flexible team player
- Competitive base salary + bonus