Vice President - Operational Risk - Securities
Broad new function within dynamic environment for can-do mentality Risk Manager
Combination of content and stakeholdermanagement
About Our Client
One of the world's leading financial groups
- Manage SLA, Outsourcing and Vendor Management Framework through monitoring, KPI setting and escalation where necessary
- Operational Risk incident identification and reporting
- Implement a robust Operational Risk Framework
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders to ensure operational risk can be modelled and measured correctly
- Provide input into the ICAAP Framework for the adequate measurement and appropriate capital framework for Operational Risk
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of key relevant legal, regulatory and statutory requirements, technical interpretation and the ability to provide advice thereon.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Bank's overall strategy and goals, risk profile, policies and culture together with a detailed knowledge of the policies, operations, systems and key strategies in own business unit.
- The ability to formulate plans and strategy taking into account the wider business unit strategies and requirements. Takes full account of all related risks and controls and their impact.
- An up-to-date understanding of the wider financial services industry, IT industry, regulatory changes and pertinent economic and political factors which may impact the business and overall aims.
- A sound appreciation of the appropriate legal and technical procedural factors pertaining to banking/financial services and how these may impact on the business/customer relationships. Maintain close contact with external organisations/professionals for exchange of information, developments and the sharing of best practice.
- Can do, flexible attitude.
- Influencing skills.
What's on Offer
- A competitive remuneration package