- Supplier within North-West Europe
- Market leader within the Netherlands
Over onze klant
The client is a integrated supply company with refining, storage, blending, distribution, sales, and marketing assets with activities in North-West Europe. It is an important supplier and market leader in the Netherlands and Switzerland.
With the largest bunkering network in Europe, this company is been delivering from 36 locations. Largest supplier in Europe and over 90 years active.
In this role you ensure the uniformity of the administration regarding to Indirect Tax and the resulting reports, based on the statutory administrative and tax rules and obligations and the internal administrative rules established by Manager Indirect Tax. You fulfill the role of internal advisor and are the contact within the organization regarding the obligations relating to (international) Indirect Tax and are responsible for Compliance.
- The successful candidate has:
- Bachelors level (Tax Economics or Business Administration "HEAO-BE") with at least 5 years of working experience in VAT
- Relevant experience within an EU VAT environment, preferably a combination of industry and Big 4 experience
- Knowledge of EU VAT
- Fluent in Dutch and English (German language skills are considered a plus)
- Familiar with ERP systems (preferably JDE)
- Excellent command of MS Powerpoint and MS Excel/Access.
- The ideal candidate will recognize themselves in the the following competencies:
- You are a well-organized with excellent communication skills for interacting at all levels in the organization, proactive, independent and with a hands-on mentality.
- You need to be an enthusiast and bright team player
- You work solution- & results-oriented
For more information, contact Yossi Bierman, consultant at Michael Page Tax, on 0623774510 or [email protected] michaelpage.nl