Transaction Monitoring Lead
You will be part of the Global Compliance organisation
Manage a team of 15fte
Over onze klant
A global bank
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
* Develop and test scenario's to understand how changes of the parameters of the rule based
systems affect effectiveness and efficiency of the alert generation
* Investigate and propose additional segmentation to increase productive alerts
* Ensure that data projects align with organizational goals
* Interpret and analyse data problems and guarantee data quality and integrity related to compliance
* Adhere to stringent quality assurance and documentation standards using version control
and code repositories (e.g., Git, GitHub, Markdown)
* Responsible for the conception, planning, and prioritizing of data projects
* Utilize data visualization tools to deliver insights to stakeholders
- 10+ years combined in business intelligence, compliance and data departments preferably in global financial services industry. Demonstrable success in stimulating data driven decision making. Experience in leading operational functions is a plus. Demonstrable experience in Leading by influence. Good understanding of Transaction Monitoring is a must.
* Fluent in English speaking and in writing. Have experience in working in a multi national, complex organisations in a matrixed environment with a senior management / Program management view.
* Able to have in dept discussions with data scientists and also able to explain understandably to a broader public
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and optimizing query performance
- Able to develop, implement and continuously improve data pipelines
A global challenge. Relocation is possible.