- Innovative and dynamic environment
- Challenging role
About Our Client
The client is part of the European headquarters and established in Tilburg. This company is, amongst other, responsible for the sales and distribution of its products for the European market, the Middle East and Africa. Besides, one of the largest production facilities is located in Tilburg, responsible for the production of photo paper, offset plates and membranes. In addition, a new factory for cell culture media is currently being built in Tilburg. Also the Tilburg Research Laboratory is located here, where new products and technologies are being developed
As Trade Compliance Officer you are responsible for ensuring compliance with international regulations on the trade of commodities and technologies import and export of the EU.
You advise, guide and give support in all trade compliance related matters in EMEA and you consolidate the organisations Security Trade Control Officers network and functional STC Officers organisation in Europe.
Your second main responsibility is the set up and roll out of a supply chain risk management framework and actively maintaining and ensuring the Authorised Economic Operator status of the organisation.
The team consist of 9 members and they work closely together
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master in International Trade, Law, or Supply Chain (Risk) Management.
- More than 3 years of experience with export control, trade compliance and supply chain risk management,
- Experience preferably in an international work environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral and in writing;
- Advising skills where you are able to give proactively suitable advice;
- Knowledge and experience with Sap is a pre;
- Fluency in Dutch for non-native speakers
You are willing to develop yourself constantly and you are recognised as a person with attention to detail and accuracy and affinity with reading and interpreting laws and regulations. You show a high level of integrity and a professional, conscientious and methodological approach. You are able to explain complex matters to others and you take initiative. Enjoying working professionally in international teams is one of your strengths. Business trips within our region are part of your job that you consider as enrichment, not as a burden.
What's on Offer
Our employees are the most important capital. We want people to feel at home in our company. We provide good terms of employment and look at the development of talent. In addition, we invest in training, consider development opportunities and think about the future is an annually recurring theme within our human resources policy.
Next to this:
- An 40-hour working week with the possibility to arrange your working hours flexibly;
- An above-average salary, depending on education and experience;
- A good bonus scheme;
- 27 vacation days;
- 12,5 LTR days
- A travel and expense allowance;
- A good pension plan;
- A collective health insurance;
- Good training and development opportunities;
And nice other fringe benefits such as participation in the bicycle plan or discount on