Territory Channel Manager
Take control of your sales activities
Pro-active, dynamic sales professional
Over onze klant
ClickDimensions makes Microsoft technology work for marketers so they can create great experiences. Our marketing automation platform is integrated with Dynamics 365, eliminating the need for complex implementations and constantly syncing systems while delivering unparalleled access to CRM data for better segmentation, hyper-personalization and marketing success.
With essential marketing tools like email marketing, campaign automation, web intelligence, surveys, web forms and landing pages, social marketing and more, ClickDimensions helps organizations that use Microsoft Dynamics 365 attract more leads, close more sales and more effectively engage customers. And you can do it all from the comfort of your Dynamics 365 environment, so you can reach their world without leaving yours.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Managing a pipeline of indirect (partner) opportunities.
- Demonstrating the ClickDimensions' marketing automation platform and its capabilities in detail to partners and Microsoft personnel
- Identifying and recruiting Microsoft CRM re-seller partners to resell the ClickDimensions solution
- Building relationships and business planning with new and existing re-seller partners
- Developing relationships with Microsoft sales and technical specialists to gain the support of Microsoft to partners and customers.
- Working with channel partners to overcome objections, negotiate terms, and clear obstacles to move deals down through the pipeline and ultimately to closure.
- Travel as needed in defined territory to meet with customers and partners and attend various trade shows.
- Experience selling B2B marketing software, especially marketing automation or email-based products or services sold under SaaS models
- Verifiable record of on target sales performance, preferably in a SaaS software business
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with mid-level to senior marketing executives in small and medium sized companies
- Track record of disciplined use of CRM to track account and pipeline
- Ability to give a world class demonstration of a software-based product both live and via webinar
- Ability to travel domestically for two to three days at least once a month
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
- High energy, can do attitude
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Some familiarity with the Microsoft re-seller and partner channel
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, partners and Microsoft employees
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary and secondary benefits, including
- Ambitious work environment with an enthusiastic team