Technical Sales Specialist Biotech Benelux
In-depth technical sales in the field of Genomics
Unprecedented innovation to fundamental research
Over onze klant
Our client is a fast-growing company operating in the field of genomics. This organisation is specialised in delivering innovative technologies to reveal the true complexity of biology and disease. Their high-end solutions are used to detect cell surface protein expression, chromatin profiling, transcriptomics profiling and more. Through a combination of their innovative methods and techniques, researcher in neurobiology, immunology, oncology, cell biology, and epigenetics are able to understand the fundamentals of their fields.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Holds a PhD or Master's degree in Life Science or Chemistry
- Minimum three years commercial experience, and track record of success selling, and negotiating
- Strong oral and written communication
- Experience in ng-sequencing, immunology, molecular and cell biology
- Organised, detail oriented, result driven and ability to work efficiently
- Willing to travel overnight in approximately 50% of the time based on territory
The Technical Sales Specialist is responsible for sales and related sales support activities for all products and applications within the product portfolio of our client. You will sell products to specified academic, government or industrial accounts comprising within the Benelux area. Your position as a Technical Sales Specialist is highly technical and requires in depth knowledge of Single Cell and DNA products and applications within the product portfolio. You are expected to be a field technical expert.
Surrounded by talented professionals you will grow you career within a dynamic, supportive environment. Together with the best of the best you will contribute on building new technology that advances scientific research. Moreover, our client offers a very competitive salary with excellent secondary benefits.