Teamlead Quality Assurance Team
The QA Team Leader is responsible for managing the activities of the QA team
The QA Team Leader has a direct reporting line to the Head of CSO
About Our Client
An international bank.
* Leading and Managing the assessment of the quality of KYC files, to include (but not limited to) the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of source information documentation as well as risk assessments and risk mitigation or risk acceptance narratives.
* Assessing the severity of QA review findings and escalating regulatory or policy
concerns as required.
* Tracking and following through on required correction of identified defects
* Escalation of any identified regulatory deficiencies or significant policy or procedural
defects to management and Compliance.
* Performing root cause and trend analysis and reporting to stakeholders
* Working in a collaborative manner with stakeholders while maintaining and adhering
high quality standards.
* Providig feedback for the enhancement of training based on patterns observed.
* Maintaining and updating of the Quality Assurance program to reflect changes in
regulatory requirements or policy and procedural standards.
* Delivering clear and concise documentation of quality defects observed.
The Successful Applicant
Must have a bachelor degree in law or business administration or country equivalent
in a related discipline together with equivalent working experience;
Alternatively can show strong QA experience in financial crime and/or KYC
Knowledge of key relevant legal, regulatory and statutory requirements;
5 years of experience with in a financial services, operational or compliance fields
Experience in managing people;
Demonstrated experience in KYC work within the financial service industry;
Prior experience in the AML / KYC in an oversight or Quality role is required;
Good understanding of AML and CTF framework;
Experience with AML monitoring and screening is an advantage;
Strong research and analytical skills;
Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and German, both verbal and
What's on Offer
A competitive salary