Team Lead Operational Risk Management
Lead Operational Risk Management
International role at Global bank
About Our Client
Large Dutch Bank
The Operational Risk Framework team brings talented people together to implement and maintain a global and uniform approach for Risk and Control Activities (RCAs) and related topics. With you as a Lead Risk Manager, the team will consist of 5-7 colleagues in a variety of roles.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in Finance or related field of study and at least 10 years of relevant experience within the banking environment which includes at least 5 years of experience in Operational Risk Management or Internal Audit;
- In-depth knowledge of risk management or compliance, major front to back banking processes and regulations regarding operational risk management;
- Strong project management skills, stakeholder management and people management capabilities and qualities;
- Knowledge of IT and IT systems, especially in relation to governance, risk and control;
- Ability to inspire and motivate others by presentation and personal impact;
- Good communication skills in Dutch (preferred) and English (required)and ability to build and maintain an internal and external network.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary Package