- handling the local Dutch tax compliance matters for Panasonic
- support the regional tax management
About Our Client
Panasonic is active in more than 35 countries in Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States. The head office is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Business activities such as marketing and sales are located in Wiesbaden, Germany.
In Europe and the Commonwealth, Panasonic has more than 11,000 employees in sales, marketing, manufacturing, design and lifestyle development as well as in R&D centers and support companies. The first European business activities date back to 1962, when Panasonic established its first sales office in Hamburg.
- Deal with Dutch Tax Compliance (CIT and VAT) for 3 entities of Panasonic;
- Maintain TP policy and prepare TP documentations such as Local File;
- Prepare Country by Country Report notification which is filed to Dutch tax authorities;
- M&A support for Dutch entities
- Support Accounting Team to prepare tax provisioning;
- Handle Dutch tax audits and communicate with Dutch tax authorities on any tax issues;
- Other time to time in-house Dutch Tax-, Tax Risk- and Tax Savings advice.
Tax management system (TMS)
European Tax department developed and implemented a tax reporting platform collecting a certain number of tax information in order to enhance the tax strategy in the region.
Currently 50+ regional entities are reporting information through this tool.
TMS is composed of 4 main modules:
- Transfer Pricing
- Controversy and consultant fees
The Dutch tax manager will have the responsibility to operate TMS on a daily basis and ensure an efficient implementation of the tool among the various internal customers ie:
- Data collection in the Europe Region
- Data analysis
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has:
- 5 years qualifying experience in MNE or big 4.
- Proven experience in handling Dutch tax compliance: Dutch VAT and CIT knowledge are required to handle this role
- IT skills / Capacity to handle an IT environment
- Other characteristics: strong sense of ownership / client oriented
What's on Offer
For more information, contact Leonie Verheul, managing consultant at Michael Page Tax, on 0683196892 or Leonieverheul at michaelpage nl.