- Do you have a technical purchasing experience?
- Do you like managing contracts?
Over onze klant
Our client is Rotterdam World Gateway (RWG), the world's most modern and innovative container terminal. Internationally, our container handling has taken on a new meaning. RWG offers its customers 24/7 safe, reliable, sustainable, and efficient container handling in Rotterdam, the main transit port of Europe. RWG is a leader in terms of safety and sustainability and we strive for continuous optimization of reliable and efficient handling of containers. We do all we can to maintain our strong position as a global hub. We will innovate and grow wherever possible.
- Drawing up multi-year purchasing plans;
- Selecting suppliers and working with different departments, you have mapped out specifications that the organization needs;
- Preparing offers;
- Follow up and maintain contracts.
You negotiate different types of agreements such as Service Level Agreements, License Agreements, Framework Agreements, and Rental and Lease Agreements and conclude these in accordance with the procuration guidelines within RWG. The team consists of a Supervisor Procurement, a tactical buyer and two operational buyers. Your location is the terminal on Maasvlakte 2, but you also have the option to work two days a week at the Waalhaven Zuidzijde location in Rotterdam
- You have a completed HBO education in the direction of Technology or Commerce;
- You preferably have the Nevi I diploma and Nevi II or you are willing to obtain them;
- You have relevant work experience in a Non Product Related environment (Services & Maintenance, Repair & Operating Supplies;
- You have knowledge of EAMS (Enterprise Asset Management System) and specifically, the modules aimed at purchasing, maintenance, and inventory management;
- You are a communicative, customer-oriented team player with a good sense of proportion;
- You have strong analytical skills and you can solve problems;
- You are enthusiastic, tenacious, result-oriented, and can negotiate well;
- You master the Dutch and English languages both verbally and in writing.
A unique work experience at the most efficient, sustainable and innovative container terminal in the world.
RWG's employment conditions are experienced by our employees as good and in line with the market. The terms of employment include:
* A competitive gross starting salary based on a full-time contract (38.75
* Holiday pay and 28 vacation days per year;
* Travel allowance;
* Possibility of education and training such as NEVI II;
* Variable performance bonus and a profit distribution;
* Contribution to medical expenses