- Do you have purchasing experience in a non-product related environment?
- Have you completed NEVI 1 training?
Over onze klant
We are Rotterdam World Gateway (RWG), the world's most modern and innovative container terminal. Internationally, our container handling has taken on a new meaning. RWG offers its customers 24/7 safe, reliable, sustainable, and efficient container handling in Rotterdam, the main transit port of Europe.
In addition to drawing up (multi-year) purchasing plans, it is also your task to:
* translate the organizational needs of the relevant departments into specifications that are workable for the supplier;
* select suppliers;
* to draw up requests for quotations and to guarantee an objective assessment thereof;
* the actual contracting of the supplier in collaboration with the Legal department;
* maintaining and scheduling contracts in the contract management system.
You negotiate different types of agreements, such as Service Level Agreements, License Agreements, Framework Agreements, Rental and Lease Agreements, and you conclude these in accordance with the power of attorney guidelines within RWG. You are therefore responsible for contract management and you act as a point of contact for the internal customer and suppliers.
- You have at least a completed HBO education in the direction of Technology or Commerce;
- Completed Nevi I training (Nevi II is an advantage);
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a Non Product Related environment (Services & Maintenance, Repair & Operating Supplies;
- You have knowledge of EAMS (Enterprise Asset Management System) and specifically, the modules aimed at purchasing, maintenance, and stock management;
- You are a communicative, customer-oriented team player with a good sense of relationships
- You have strong analytical skills and you can solve problems
- You are enthusiastic, persistent, result-oriented, and can negotiate well
- You master the Dutch and English languages both verbally and in writing.
RWG offers you a unique experience. You have the opportunity to work in the most efficient, sustainable, and innovative container terminal in the world. In addition to competitive employment conditions, RWG offers targeted training to learn how to work with the most advanced technology. You will learn the ins and outs of the terminal in a thorough familiarization period. You learn most by doing. RWG gives you plenty of space to familiarize yourself with the work and you are invited to think along about your own development.