Tactical Buyer NPR
Focus on Services & Materials (NPR)
Flextronics is a Global Logistics Company
Over onze klant
Flextronics is a leading global "sketch-to-scale" logistics provider of design, procurement, manufacturing and real-time supply chain visibility and analytics to businesses. They are active in more than 30 countries with over 200,000 employees. With more than 750 colleagues, they serve their customers from an 55,000 m2 warehouse in Venray and 20,000 m2 in Venlo. Current customers stay and new customers know where to find them.
Their employees have a number of common characteristics; A balanced mix of commitment, drive, ownership and being supportive. Their teams are able to achieve good results because our customer entrusts them with responsibilities and reward them. ''we value collaboration, encourage good relationships and help each other to succeed. In this way we ensure that we get better every day.''
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Tactical Buyer NPR is responsible for the sourcing and purchasing of services and materials to support the operational needs of our customer. The Tactical Buyer NPR needs to review if the quality of contracted services meets the internal and external quality levels. This function will be responsible for establishing and maintaining good (internal) customer relationships and will drive cost reduction on a continuous basis.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
* Develops policies and procedures for the operation of procurement activities, able to set best practices and can train users;
* Prepares instructions regarding purchasing systems and procedures;
* Interface with procurement groups in updating and maintaining company procurement strategies;
* Implement processes with suppliers to improve on time delivery and Purchase Price Variance of products and services;
* Implement Vendor Managed Inventory models;
* Prepares, approves and issues purchase orders and change notices;
* Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy;
* Ensures continuity of consumables supply to support production schedules and balances with achieving inventory level targets;
* Analyzes inventory levels. Supports process to manage excess and obsolete material;
* Conduct supplier performance reviews and implement processes with suppliers to ensure on time delivery and quality of product and services;
* Manage the sourcing of new supply bases for competitive pricing, quality and reliable products
* Keep senior management informed of present/future trends in availability and cost of materials, components and equipment and services.
* Monitors on-time supplier deliveries, inventory turns, MRP execution, Purchase Price Variance, lead-time reduction, supplier performance and cost analysis;
* Act as first point of escalation with suppliers;
* May negotiate major contracts involving large amounts;
* Ensures purchasing compliance to corporate directives.
- Bachelor's degree and extensive knowledge of purchasing policies and practices;
- Approx 3 years of related experience;
- Excellent knowledge of procurement processes as well as supporting department processes (Receiving, Accounts Payable, Maintenance, Operations) in order to provide leadership in sourcing the assigned commodities for the site.
- Advanced knowledge of ERP applications, MS Excel and other MS office applications;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Pro-active initiator, eager, hands-on mentality, team player;
- Accurate, flexible and able to keep an overview within the dynamics of a logistic environment;
- Independent and professional working standard.
Our customer offers the Tactical Buyer NPR a challenging job and opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international company. They offer an attractive and competitive remuneration package (salary of approx. €65.000) based on your education and work experience. In consultation with your manager, you make agreements about your personal development, focused on your job and ambitions and will receive all necessary guidance and support.