Tactical Buyer NPR
Tactical purchasing of MRO, IT & HR
An opportunity to join a innovative player in the maritime sector
Over onze klant
Our client is a renowned player in the maritime sector
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- A-Z procurement of NPR related categories such as MRO, IT, HR, Facility services, Marketing, Communications etc.
- Manage relationship with suppliers through KPIs and periodic performance reviews
- Work together with your manager and relevant stakeholders to implement and carry out the strategy for suppliers within your area of responsibility.
- Minimum HBO with NEVI certification (pré)
- 3-5 years of experience in a comparable position in an manufacturing or maritime environment
- experience in purchasing Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO), ICT products and services
- excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- the ability to negotiate independently and the ability to draw up contracts according to company guidelines
- an excellent command of English, with moderate Dutch skills preferable, as well as conceptual and analytical capabilities.
A competitive salary and a challenging job within a dynamic, innovative, international environment. Our client is known for its technological innovations in the maritime sector.
Our client offers a competitive salary, development opportunities, travel allowance, profit sharing, pension allowance, training and at about 40 vacation days.