- Is Supply Chain part of your DNA and do you get a kick out of stock management?
- Are you a confident team leader that thrives best in a vibrant work environment?
About Our Client
Our client is a large fast-growing company within a chemical sector. The Supply Chain Team Lead is a very important position within this company. Are you result-driven, a strong communicator, and enjoys energetic working environments, then wait no longer with applying!
As Supply Chain Team Lead you report directly into the Supply Chain Manager EMEA. You are part of one of the most important divisions of this company, generally considered the backbone. In this position you are responsible for a team of 4 supply chain coordinators and together you will work closely with the customer service team. You make sure the inventory, planning, and forecasting is optimized for the team's assigned product and (global) supplier portfolio. When unexpected situations that influence the supply chain occur (such as Force Majeur, unexpected seasonal demands. You are quick to read and analyse it and report back to your manager, proposing concrete actions. In short, if you are looking to further develop your skills as a SC team leader, then this is your ideal next step!
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ Years of experience in a similar position as a team leader (chemical sector is a plus)
- Strong communicator, result driven, flexible, and comfortable sparring with senior managers
- Team player, well organized, accurate, commercial awareness
What's on Offer
- Great salary & secondary benefits, in line with experience & knowledge
- Great growth and personal development opportunities