Supplier Quality Manager
Deliver high quality and make a meaningful contribution to Elekta's business
Working in a fast paced and dynamic medical device environment
Over onze klant
Elekta is a human care company pioneering significant innovations and clinical solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders. The company develops sophisticated, state-of-the-art tools and treatment planning systems for radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, as well as workflow enhancing software systems across the spectrum of cancer care.
Stretching the boundaries of science and technology, providing intelligent and resource-efficient solutions that offer confidence to both healthcare providers and patients, Elekta aims to improve, prolong and even save patient lives. Today, Elekta solutions in oncology and neurosurgery are used in over 6,000 hospitals worldwide.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The purpose of the role of SQA Manager is to successfully coordinate the SQA team. This team has to support the development and maintenance of the supply base to deliver parts and products at the right cost and quality; measuring quality and delivery precision. As a SQA Manager you are responsible for the internal harmonization of SQA within Elekta. Furthermore, you will work closely with other SQA leads in order to harmonize processes, share best practices and help deliver the Procurement strategy and objectives. You are able to continuously strive to improve processes in order to reflect best industry sector practices. As a result you will help define and implement a tactical plan for improving supplier performance.
In this dynamic position you will on the one hand manage a team of 3 SQA Engineers, and on the other hand you will work hands-on in the business. This position has a dual reporting line, where you will report directly to the local Head of Procurement. However, strategic direction for Supplier Quality will be led globally by the Head of Supplier Development & Quality. Thus there is also a dotted reporting line to this role.
- Manage Non Conformities and ensure CAPA's are implemented;
- Establish and manage the supplier quality performance measurement process;
- Manage the supplier audit and compliance process;
- Ensure the team conducts supplier audits activities to assure the continued quality of parts;
- Ensure audits meet the requirements of ISO9001 or ISO13485 and the Quality Agreement in place
with the supplier;
- Support the selection and implementation of new suppliers according to the sourcing process;
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the SQA team manages supplied material quality issues raised by the factory;
- First article inspection.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Business or similar;
- Industrial work experience with a focus on Quality Systems and/or Supplier Quality Development;
- Demonstrable evidence of supplier quality performance transformation;
- Demonstrable people management and development skills is a plus;
- ISO9001 or ISO13485 Lead Auditor qualified;
- Knowledge of medical industry standards is a plus;
- Willingness to travel frequently and, at times, at short notice;
- Demonstrable record of delivering stretching targets and successfully managing concurrent tasks;
- Strong interpersonal communication and positive influencing skills, capable of working on own initiative whilst also being an effective team player;
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits;
- Good growth and personal development opportunities.