Supplier Quality Engineer
's Werelds meest toonaangevende organisatie binnen de Aerospace
Verantwoordelijk voor hoogwaardige quality-eisen van suppliers
About Our Client
With 50 manufacturing locations in 15 countries, our client is active in the aerospace industry. Every location is responsible for a single part of the complete proces of manufacturing.
- Have frequent contact with supplier to monitor actions within Quality.
- Analyse and report suppliers' quality performance and identify improvement areas.
- Communicate and review supplier non-conformance & escapes; including timely execution of root cause investigation, containment and corrective/preventive actions; participate in 8D investigations.
- Lead and participate internal MRB's in case of supplier's process non-conformance.
- Manage implementation of risk mitigation activities and process control systems at supplier, to prevent non-conformance.
- Support in supplier feedback.
- Define and propose improvements to the business management system in order to improve the Supplier Quality organization within our client.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 4 years' experience in engineering/production, preferably in working with suppliers in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledgeable in aerospace products, processes, technologies and quality requirements (AS9100, etc.).
- Skilled in quality systems, tools and methods (root cause analysis, 8D, etc.), ability to teach & facilitate continuous improvement team events.
- Well organized and structured with strong skills to work both independently and in a team, can handle pressure and go the extra mile to obtain effective results.
- Target-oriented and outgoing with good communication and presentation skills (fluent in English, spoken as well as written), tactful and diplomatic in your approach.
- Experience and skilled with Microsoft Office apps; analysing using MS Excel and/or Access.
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further build on your career and personal development, as well as a challenging remuneration package conform the role description.