- Work with a rapidly growing 3PL company
- Awesome assignment
Over onze klant
Our client is a well reknowned third party logistics (3PL) company. After their start in the Netherlands, they have rapidly expanded their portfolio and their footprint here. Operating nationwide from various sites, they are among our favorite 3PL organizations.
The Stock control Supervisor is leading the stock control team in the Tilburg warehouse. The team is a mix of Item- and location masters and operational support functions like cycle counters and repackers. You will report to the head of the stock control department.
Together with customers and other stakeholders, like the warehousing and transportation teams you ensure that the warehouse capacity is used optimally.
Key activities of the Stock control Supervisor are to lead the stock control team members working in the following areas:
- Coordinate cycle count tasks and wall-to-walls
- Analyze, solve and report daily stock discrepancies
- Ensure correct stock levels
- Report daily and weekly occupancy levels
- Initiate and align actions for optimal usage of the warehouse capacity
Blocked stock management;
- Coordinate blocked stock (Inbound, Warehouse and Return damages) processing and reporting
- Coordinate repack and rework activities
Item and location master data;
- Ensure correctness of the WMS item master and location master parameters
- Function as trouble shooter to solve item master -and location master related issues
- Act as a first point of contact Customer Service team in order to solve customer complaints
Improve warehouse processes and systems;
- Analyze product and handling characteristics and initiate process improvement possibilities
- Identify process deviations and translate deviations into solutions and improvements
For this role we are looking for an ambitious candidate with strong analytical and communication skills. The candidate is a flexible and accurate problem-solver with a strong hands-on mentality that likes to work and lead operational teams.
We are looking for a person with:
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Logistics/SCM
- At least 2 years' experience in leading a stock control team
- Day-to-day working experience in a stock control related role
- A proficient level of English
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Relevant experience with ERP and WMS systems
This is an awesome assignment for at least 4-5 months. This assignment can be conducted as a contractor or via our payroll construction. If you prefer to be in it for the long run, please do not hesitate to contact us either.