Statutory Accounting Manager
Internal growth opportunities, including growing a possible team under you
Ownership of EMEA region for Statutory Accounting
About Our Client
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
We make technology that powers human connection that simply works, then steps out of the way. We are changing how the world communicates and collaborates. And we need you.
- Coordinate, plan & execute statutory audits.
- Prepare financial statements & applicable disclosures according to Local GAAP (including bridge between US and local GAAP).
- Analyze accounting treatment of business combinations, carve-outs, asset transfers and mergers.
- Support in the project implementing Secondary Ledgers for books under Local GAAP (Oracle).
- Supervise part of a team responsible for several entities in the EMEA region.
- Manage relationships with outsourced Statutory/Tax service providers.
- Build positive working relationships with our associates in our Corporate Accounting Team.
- Ad-hoc projects such as creating new templates for bridge between US and Local GAAP, analysis of new accounting policies, creating of accounting memos etc.
- Provide direction and management guidance to associates and be involved in developing, modifying and executing company accounting policies and processes related to facilitation of global consistency.
- Partially assist with manage day-to-day closing and reporting activities for Legal entities in European Region to ensure that the entities' books are maintained in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Prepare and/or review variance analysis on balance sheet and P&L accounts.
- Ensure compliance with Internal Controls over Financial Reporting ("ICFR") under Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 ("SOX") for areas of responsibility, including the documentation and review of accounting policies and procedures.
- Support other members of Finance in other projects as needed.
- Support the management effort in process improvements
The Successful Applicant
Our ideal candidate….
- Is a high performing finance professional.
- Has a hands-on and pragmatic approach.
- Is analytical and capable of managing through political field.
- Brings in-depth knowledge of various aspects of accounting.
- Is proactive and a self-starter.
- Uses strong verbal and written communicational skills.
- Is highly creative.
- Has good time management and organizational skills.
- Is able to multitask in a fast-paced, multi-national accounting environment and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- for all areas of responsibilities.
What's on Offer
A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
People who are passionate about creating excellence - for our customers, and for each other. We're in this adventure together!
A team that celebrates achievements (with cupcakes and champagne!)