Sr. IT Project manager a.i.
Grote internationale speler binnen de Chemische Industrie
Interimopdracht van 14 maanden
Over onze klant
Grote internationale speler in de Chemische Industrie
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- A minimum of 8 years in a project management role with a demonstrated track record
Experience working with SAP systems (ECC, EDI) and understanding of intercompany process, including SAP Lifecycle implementation.
- Experience in payroll migration/implementation in EU countries including Germany, France, Italy, Spain and others.
- Certification from recognized authority preferred (e.g. project management professionals PMP)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and effectively communicate between business and ITS stakeholders
- Strong in project financials (budgeting, forecast, actuals, burn rate, accruals)
- Strong in project procurement activities (SOW, PR and PO creation)
- Strong in project planning and forecasting
- Strong change management project leader skills with an ability to implement cross functional business process changes
- Experience in leading multi-cultural teams
- Effectively manages and resolves complex issues
- Flexibility to work outside the standard 9am-5pm working hours to facilitate and drive the project completion with our US, EU and Asia stakeholders.
- Experience in managing IT specific projects, including payroll migrations.
- Working location in Zuid-Holland headquarters 5 days a week
- Ability to travel as required by the project (mainly to other EU locations)
- Ability to manage the global stakeholders from the ITS and business side and actively steer and drive the project to the successful completion.
- Strong English communication skills and interpersonal skills
Starten per februari 2019
Tot maart 2020