Sr. Business (Group) Controller
A challenging role for a senior financial professional
At a global supplier of innovative plastic packaging solutions
Over onze klant
Weener Plastics is a full service global supplier of innovative plastic packaging solutions, with a strong focus on the functionalities Dispensing, Containing and Closing. The company designs, develops and manufactures added value Caps, Closures, Jars and Bottles for the Personal Care, Food & Beverage and Home Care markets. The Plasticum facilities joined Weener Plastics in 2013. Plasticum's unprecedented innovation strength and Weener's unrivalled technological competences offer a unique global, full service proposition.
Headquartered in Ede, The Netherlands, the company employs about 3000 people and has 24 facilities in 16 countries across the world.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Sr. Business (Group) Controller you will manage on a monthly basis the analysis and discussion of results of the group entities, prepare the monthly group management reports for internal purposes and further develop the group controlling processes and tools. In addition you will manage the planning and budget processes of the Group and will provide support for these activities to the group entities. You report to the Director Accounting & Controlling and manage a team of two jr. analysts.
Key responsibilities in the following areas:
A) On a monthly basis monitor financial and non-financial key performance indicators, highlight trends, analyze causes of unexpected variances and discuss these with management of Group entities
B) Subject matter expert in and responsible for the planning, budgeting and forecasting process of the Group
C) Execute the various improvement projects within the Group
D) Further develop the Data Warehouse and BI tools of the Group in close cooperation with the Data Warehouse specialists
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance
- 7-10 + years of relevant experience in Business Control (preferably of which 4-5 years as plant or business unit controller)
- Experience in an international manufacturing or automotive company is a must
- Advanced expertise in Excel and experience in financial modeling and scenario/sensitivity analysis
- Strong communicator with a hands-on leadership style and great persuasion skills
- Strong business sense and high standards of accuracy and precision
- International mindset, willingness to (limited) international travel and good English skills
- Experience working with SAP or a similar ERP system - a plus
- Knowledge of Lucanet or a similar reporting/consolidation tool (e.g. Hyperion, INFOR) - a plus
Good remuneration package