- Do you have experience in stakeholder management and negotiating?
- Indirect Procurement, CAPEX, OPEX, Sourcing, Stakeholder management
Over onze klant
Our client is one of the world's largest express transportation companies. Their mission is to deliver premium service for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. They care a great deal about their people and if this already sounds interesting then this role may be your next step!
In this role you will be responsible for the efficient and effective sourcing of Operational Equipment with an international scope. You will help develop and execute sourcing strategies, further professionalize category management, run RFx processes for complex international projects, setting up and negotiating legal framework agreements, and developing cost improvement initiatives to help drive down P&L costs.
The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract, performance and risk management.
- Execute sourcing strategies and monitor and analyze trends, with focus also on sustainability and development of sustainable strategic actions.
- Lead the sourcing (RFx) process from start to finish for complex international projects, which includes setting up and negotiating contracts and liaising with legal counterparts to drive a contract to execution
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Mitigate critical supply situations.
In a Sourcing Specialist we are looking for a candidate with:
- English fluency is required.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience preferably in Capex/Equipment or industrial projects.
- Contract management and negotiation skills.
- You are an energetic, target driven, flexible team player, capable of taking the lead in a group of experts, and forming strong relationships with key stakeholders in the company.
- Experience facilitating RFx processes for complex international projects.
- Yearly education/training allowance.
- 30 paid vacation days.
- Great flexibility with remote working.
- Yearly merit salary increases and bonuses.