Leading, autonomous position
Scope of the role will be on EMEA-ANZ
Over onze klant
Our client is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
This specific vacancy is for one of their subsidiaries which has an expert team of over 800 employees spread over 18 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa working to protect your assets, people and infrastructures. Focused on Manufacturing as well as offering integrated solutions for residential, commercial and enterprise applications.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
* Effective management and continuous improvement of the S&OP within EMEA.
* Educate and guide key functions to understand how they impact the S&OP process.
* Continuous development and delivery of KPIs within the S&OP process.
* Drive both short, and long term, Demand/Supply improvement initiatives.
* Identify initiatives to improve data analysis, such as reporting and forecasting software (Demantra).
* Present/facilitate monthly S&OP cycles to the EMEA leadership teams.
* Build/set all forums of the S&OP process to provide clarity on business dynamics, opportunities, risks, actions and decision making in terms of demand and supply.
* Incorporate inputs from marketing, product management, sales and supply into the overall S&OP cycle.
* Collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, Sales, IT, Supply Chain, Sourcing and Finance to ensure that the appropriate data is available, accurate and presented in the S&OP forums.
* Lead/facilitate S&OP sign off meetings, prepare all data and metrics for review.
* Identify gaps and scenario analysis to help the management make well informed decisions.
* Drive gap closing activities.
* Prepare escalations for executive review as appropriate.
* Support in developing optimal inventory levels in collaboration with Supply Chain in order to achieve high customer satisfaction levels as well as mitigating inventory exposure/E&O.
* Build a well-balanced consensus between demand and supply that reflects accurate trends to achieve sales targets.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or Supply Chain Management. MBA or master's degree in business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Finance or equivalent is an advantage.
* Minimum of 7-10 years' experience in Supply Chain (experience in Demand Planning, Supply & Inventory Planning in both manufactured and sourced finished goods is a must).
* Knowledge and experience in MRP and ERP systems, inventory control, item master data, demand planning, and advanced supply chain planning. Proven experience in Oracle is preferred.
* Experience in Business Objects, Power BI is preferred.
* Solid knowledge in lean principles/methodologies.
* Strong exposure to finance activities. Solid understanding and ability to interpret key financial metrics.
* Flexible commercial mindset.
* Proven understanding of product launch activities as well as other marketing activities.
* Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, including multi-tasking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up and pay attention to details. Adaptable to multiple requests, daily changes
and still deliver on commitments.
* Data-driven with demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems and strong proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Must be able to work independently while still functioning well in a team environment.
* Able to communicate effectively with senior management.
* People management experience including strong interpersonal and leadership skills: meeting facilitation, skills & knowledge sharing and training, organization, conflict management, change management, manage relationships.
If you believe you are the right person to take on this position, please apply with English CV
Great base salary, bonus & car