Logistics & Supply Chain company
Over onze klant
Our client is a large Logistics & Supply Chain company. They provide advanced supply chain solutions for well-known global retail and consumer brands. The headquarters of the organization is located in the Netherlands and they operate 25+ sites in Northern Europe.
The Site Controller will working for and from the new and expanding warehouse site in the Tilburg region. The site carries out e-commerce and retail activities for a renowned fashion brand.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Site Controller is responsible for translating operational data into financial information. You will work closely together with the other Site Controller and the Data Analysts, who all report into the Site Manager. Other important stakeholders in the organization are the Operations Manager and BU Controller.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Controlling and analyzing operational data as input for the weekly (financial) numbers and invoicing.
- Drafting, checking and analyzing the weekly (financial) numbers.
- Translating information needs from management and business to structural management information.
- Creating (ad hoc) financial, operational and KPI's reports and analyses.
- Forecasting the (monthly) results.
- Contributing to the budgeting process.
- Cost-price calculations.
- Responsible for the month-end closing (including journal entrees and analyses).
- Responsible for sales-invoicing and debtor monitoring.
The ideal candidate:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Business Economics, Accounting and/or Finance.
- Approximately 3+ years of relevant experience in an (Assistant) Controlling or Financial Analyst role.
- Experience in a Logistics & Supply Chain environment.
- Advanced Excel skills are required. SAP skills are considered a plus.
- Fluency in English is required. Dutch language skills are a plus, not a must.
- A strong communicator with a hands-on mentality, who likes to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A professional and growing company with an informal culture.
- A market conform salary.
- Travel expenses.
- 27,5 vacation days.
- Mobile phone & laptop.