Site Controller (Tilburg)
Financial Reporting, Controlling and Accounting role.
Logistics & Supply Chain company.
Over onze klant
Our client is a large and international Logistics & Supply Chain company. They provide advanced supply chain solutions for well-known global retail and consumer brands. The headquarters of the organization is located in the Netherlands and they operate 25+ warehouse and distribution sites in Northern Europe.
The Site Controller will working for and from the multi-client warehouse site in Tilburg. The site carries out e-commerce, packaging and distribution activities for renowned fashion and retails brands.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Controlling and analyzing operational data as input for the weekly (financial) numbers and invoicing.
- Drafting, checking and analyzing the weekly (financial) numbers.
- Translating information needs from management and business to structural management information.
- Creating (ad hoc) financial, operational and KPI's reports and analyses.
- Forecasting the (monthly) results.
- Contributing to the budgeting process.
- Cost-price calculations.
- Responsible for the month-end closing (including journal entrees and analyses).
- Responsible for sales-invoicing and debtor monitoring.
The ideal candidate:
- A Bachelor degree (HBO) in Business Economics, Accounting and/or Finance.
- Approximately 3+ years of relevant experience in an (Assistant) Controlling or Financial Analyst role.
- Experience in a Logistics & Supply Chain environment is considered a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills are required. SAP skills are considered a plus.
- Fluency in English is required. Dutch language skills are a plus, not a must.
- A strong communicator with a hands-on mentality, who likes to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A professional and growing company with an informal culture.
- A market conform salary.
- Travel expenses.
- 27,5 vacation days.
- Mobile phone & laptop.