Service Process Manager
An opportunity to be a part of a global organization
Lots of opportunity to learn and grow within the team.
Over onze klant
MUFG is a leading multi-national in the Banking and Financial Services industry, 4th largest in terms of its asset globally.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Process manager/owner of all ITIL processes belonging to Operations lifecycle phase, among others:
- Request Fulfilment Management
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
The role also will require ownership of the Service Level Management process and Continuous Service Improvement process.
- Give support to the other Service Managers within IT Services
- Maintain positive auditable posture for assigned processes and all IT Services processes
- Assure compliance by implementation, monitoring and control
- Collaboration and support within all MBE branches
- Chair of the Operational Board meetings
- Manage 1st LoD risk and issues related to assigned processes
Functional/Technical Skills and Knowledge requirements:
- ServiceNow - primarily on reporting and dashboarding
- Project management (PMP/Prince2)
- Advanced Business English
- Reporting and presentation
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Good interpersonal skills, team focused, well-organized, organization-sensitive and awareness.
The function requires a minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function or relevant area
A competitive salary package together with an opportunity to be a part of a global organization!