- Working for a global leader in threat detection and screening technologies
- Flexible working hours and travel component
About Our Client
A global leader in threat detection and screening technologies for aviation, ports and borders, urban security and defence
- Ensure all operations are meeting contractual service objectives with customers throughout the region.
- Responsible for clear, concise and timely communications to all stakeholders.
- Evaluate and monitor service levels and develop plans for continuous improvement.
- Coach, develop, support, review and recommend corrective actions for Field Service Engineers to ensure effective performance management.
- Comply with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Audit Field Service Reports (FSR's) and quotations for conformity to established guidelines after Regional Management's approval.
- Ensure all work periods are appropriately covered adhering to the agreed department work patterns
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience of working effectively in a service operations management role.
- Significant knowledge and understanding of people and the ability to teach, train, motivate and develop staff.
- Language skills in English and Dutch is required. Language skills in German or French would be an advantage.
- Manage a field service workforce of at least 20 people
- Manage customer and third party relationships and be willing to become personally involved to resolve customer issues.
- Travel 30% - 40%+/-
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible schedule and multisite scope
- Working for an industry leading company
- Growth possibilities