- Act as first point of contact for the bank's prospects and clients
- Syndicated loans experience and fluency in Dutch required
About Our Client
Our client, China Construction Bank is one of the largest Chinese banks worldwide. In this role you will join the Corporate Banking department of the China Construction Bank (Europe) S.A. Amsterdam Branch.
Main duties and responsibilities:
The Senior Relationship Manager
- Actively develops his/her network and identifies potential sales opportunities and generates new businesses for the bank
- Prepares commercial meetings and proposes the most appropriates ways to present and communicate the bank's products and services
- Provides financial advices to clients to enable them to make sound decisions
- Ensures that requests from prospects and clients are answered in due time and performs a close monitoring of the good running of the whole process which is under his/her responsibility
- Permanently takes care of the bank's image and reputation in his/her oral and written communication
- Continuously takes part in the improvement of operational procedures and contributes to product offering and service quality
- Reports any customer complaints to his/her direct Management and to the Legal & Compliance Department
- Coach and advise the Corporate Banking team
- Identify and resolve any performance issues
- Distribute and control the tasks to be performed by the employees in the Department
- Communicate the strategy, plans and ideas to the departmental staff
- Promote awareness and ensure adherence to all policies & procedures
- Further develop the internal structures for Corporate Banking within CCB A'dam
- Prepare and maintain the annual departmental Budget
- Cooperate with other Department Heads to obtain the best financial and commercial results for CCB A'dam
- Develop and maintain procedures and work instructions
- Internalise and live the values, norms and behavioural codes of CCBA'dam
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in Banking & Finance or above
- Relevant certificate is appreciated
- 5 years of experience in a similar position in a commercial bank dealing with corporate and institutional clients / Syndicated loans.Experience in Dutch major banks is appreciated.
- Experience and knows the ins and outs of the Financial Institutions in the Netherlands
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch &English.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, ability to explain complex information clearly and simply, good sales and negotiation skills, drive, initiative, motivation, honest, trustworthy. The strong interest/sound understanding in Chinese culture and the willingness to get integrated would be appreciated.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package