- International, dynamic environment, career opportunities
- Join a fast-growing, succesfull recruitment team
Over onze klant
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organisation with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local, regional and global level. In The Netherlands we have four offices; Tilburg, Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Utrecht.
At Michael Page we don't offer you a job, we offer you a career. As a company we will actively invest in your personal and professional development. We have been recognised and awarded twice (in both 2017 & 2018) with the International Top Employers Award for amongst other our training and development program which is considered the best in the industry.
We will support you in your ambition while giving you the freedom to take your career in any direction you would like to go. If you have the drive, there is no limit to how far you can reach. Almost all of our managers, including our CEO, started out as a recruitment consultant within the company.
The life of a recruitment consultant is fast paced and requires many different skills. One day you could be pitching to a client, the next you may be interviewing candidates for a job. You will learn business development, professional customer service, revenue generation and much more. Within our HR recruitmentteam you will get the room and flexibility to take ownership of the full recruitment process while being part of a close collaborative team. Your daily operations will consist of:
- Building excellent relationships with candidates and clients
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each and every client in order to provide outstanding and timely service
- Managing the whole candidate process from sourcing to offer stage, negotiation and beyond
- Offering consultative CV and interview advice to candidates
- Being the trusted business partner to your clients when it comes to Sales & Marketing related (market) developments
- A Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of working experience (recruitment/commercial experience is a plus)
- Proven track record of problem solving and taking on (entrepreneurial) challenges
- Strong Project Management skillset; ability to demonstrate strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to take ownership
- Excellent communication skills to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders on different levels
- Commercial Sense; always seeking for opportunities to expand your business, while over delivering for your clients
- Ability to work under High pressure and in a dynamic organization
- Result focused driven individual who takes pride in high quality of work
- Strong team player with high level of flexibility
- Excellent communications skills in Dutch or English
We hire people from various backgrounds: recruitment, sales, consultancy, but also sports, teaching or real estate could be advantageous experience to be successful at PageGroup.
At PageGroup, rewards are more than just cash incentives. Our competitive basic salaries, uncapped personal and team-based bonuses and additional incentives are a great start. But combined with yearly trips abroad for high achievers, PageGroup offers the best rewards in the industry.
In addition to our competitive basic salaries and bonuses, we never forget the importance of health and well being. We empower our people and help change lives by creating an environment of high trust and high performance. It's about encouraging a healthy lifestyle, facilitating a work-life balance, fostering self-development and providing career growth. That's why we support - for example - maternity, paternity and sabbatical leaves, corporate deals with select fitness clubs, private health insurance, etc.