Senior product marketing manager
€4.400 - €6.500 per month (€52.800 - €78.000)added 29/03/2021
Leading role within the marketing department
Making a impact on product & organization
About Our Client
International family owned company in food service
- Together with our sales and trade teams, you will craft winning portfolios for your region.
- you will set compelling USPs for the product portfolio in order to grow the customer base across different market segments.
- You will work closely with R&D and QA to to fuel the innovation and renovation funnel and ensure that our products continue to set the highest standards across all markets.
- You will lead the crafting of the marketing mix for innovations and campaigns coming out of your region and you will share best practice with other regions.
- Reporting to the marketing director you will lead a motivated team of product managers as well as artwork coordinators.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 4 years of experience a marketing team
- Achieved bachelor's degree (minimum)
- Fluent in English (&Dutch preferred)
- Experience in full cycle product development (preferably food oriented)
- Experience in setting up collaboration with sales department
- Resilient & focused approach
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- High impact role on organisation & product
- International travel is required
- Being part of a family owned company