Senior Product Manager
One of the leading processed potato suppliers in the foodservice industry
Fast growing organization with plenty of opportunities in the future
Over onze klant
Farm Frites International is one of the world´s leading processed potato suppliers in the foodservice industry and they are growing fast. For an exciting new position in their international marketing team, they are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a passion for food to lead the portfolio and innovation strategy for their mature markets.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Based on your in-depth understanding of the world of chefs and foodservice kitchens you will craft winning portfolios for your region.
- Together with our sales, trade teams and R&D you will ensure that our products continue to set the highest standards across all markets.
- Lead the development of launch campaigns for innovations from your region in alignment with brand strategy and establish a best in class launch approach.
- Collaborate across teams and regions and share best practices.
- You will drive competitive and strategic pricing and passionately fight for volume growth.
- You will set compelling USPs for the full Farm Frites' product portfolio in order to grow the customer base across different market segments.
- You will lead a highly motivated team of product managers as well as artwork coordinators who will require your guidance and coaching.
- You will challenge and review ways of working and seek for ways to improve.
- You will also work cross functionally with your R&D, finance and planning counterparts.
- You will be reporting to the Marketing Director.
- University/Bachelor degree, preferably in the field of Marketing or International Business.
- Minimum 8 years of product management experience within food and beverages in foodservice of which minimum 5 years of people management and development.
- Proven track record in portfolio management, pricing strategy and product communication.
- Agility in ways of working and the ability to switch between operational and strategic topics.
- Strong team player, ability and eagerness to work with cross-functional teams.
- Talent for project management, planning and organization.
- Positive, proactive and result driven attitude with strong developed communicative skills.
- Excellent language skills, orally and written, in Dutch and English.
- International experience and open to 10% travel
- Competitive salary package
- Bonus and car
Positive and ambitious work environment
Fast growing organization with new opportunities