Senior Procurement Specialist/ Master/ Dutch Speaking
€75.000 - €80.000Bijgewerkt 13/11/2019
Responsible for developing and implementing sourcing strategies
Negotiating contracts & supporting stakeholders in the management of suppliers
Over onze klant
Global player in the energy sector
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Act as primary business interface for the procurement organization for local contract owners, and regional business support roles, supporting the Manager of the department with business management review meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring alignment of Procurement objectives with regional/country business objectives
- Leads the on-boarding of key local stakeholders who are required to support
- Procurement approaches to the external market.
- Co-ordinate inputs to business, supplier and demand insight for category teams to inform future strategy development and to the business for process development and improvement
- Support the Department Manager in fielding and allocating demand to appropriate channels within the Procurement organisation.
- Support the Department Manager in developing and implementing cross-category regional procurement strategies, processes and plans.
- Actively Department Manager and category teams.
- Augment category management capacity as required, to include local sourcing within category guidance, performing contract set-up and handover from Sourcing; supporting contract implementation in local markets, including changes, disputes and claims; providing break-in and requisitioner support and performing high-impact expediting in accordance with procurement workload and business demand
- Supporting reporting and assurance of procurement value delivery.
- First in-country point of contact for Procurement issues resolution with Business Support teams.
- Manage country procurement indicators in compliance with existing guidelines, processes, budgets, plans and goals.
- Contract Management support for a defined scope contracts requiring active management, aligned with OMS, and as agreed with the business and category teams.
- Contract Management support for contracts in local language
- Lead agreed elements of supplier management to support category teams in procurement, including issue resolution from both suppliers and business.
- Represents the company for the country suppliers / contractors and ensures that performance requirements are understood and fulfilled
- Assurance of the integrity of all purchasing measures in regards to policies, processes, tools and standards of the company
- University degree in a technical or related equivalent business discipline or a comparable degree program.
- MCIPS/ISM qualification desirable
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Procurement, hands-on experience in stakeholder management, negotiation, contracting, project management, tactical procurement, category strategy delivery, supplier management
- Languages: Dutch & English is a must
- Ariba, SAP system knowledge
- P2P knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Experience multi-disciplinary teams
Excellent primary & secondary benefits